BEST 2021 CRYPTO CASINOS REVIEWED
Reviews to all 17 Crypto casinos can be found in the list below. They are arranged aplhabetically. Clicking the casino logo opens the review page.
I keep the reviews short and straight forward. See how I rate casinos in the answer below.
Because I am a gambler myself I regularly play or at least did regularly play at some point at all casinos I mention on this site. I use the bonuses as well so I pretty much test all the “fine print” regarding wagering, withdrawals, deposits and so on. Every once and a while I take some extra time to test the casino’s support, check their background, licences and other things I don’t regularly experience while playing. I put all things together and write the review and rate the casino myself, where my rating accounts for 50 % of the final rating. The other 50 % comes from customer ratings and reviews which I gather across many different websites to minimise the possibility of me being subjective.
To summarise, this is what I pay attention to:
- registration process (is it simple, anonymous, …),
- depositing (speed, bonuses, min./max. amounts),
- general experience (can I easily navigate the site and find everything I need, is the site fast and responsive – including mobile – what can or can’t I play with Bitcoin/other currencies, …),
- bonuses (I look for the “fine print”, check terms and conditions),
- games (I play multiple games, different game providers, live games, …),
- withdrawal (speed, min./max. amounts, different payment methods, wagering requirements for bonuses, …),
- customer support (phone, live chat, email, responsiveness, their general attitude, …),
- casino background (age, licence, past issues and customer complaints, rewards, …).