AVALANCHE CASINO GUIDE of 2022
Avalanche casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Avalanche casinos.
A lot of online casinos are already offering Avalanche as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With AVAX slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity it is only a matter of time before other casinos become Avalanche gambling sites as well.
Here are the best Avalanche casinos you can find.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
|Rank||Casino||Go Play!||Bonus||Bonus Code||Anonymity||Support||Payments|
Exclusive No deposit bonus: $1-3 wager free, Wagering: 0
|e-mail, first name, last name, date of birth are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 0.71 mBTC | Max: unlimited
First deposit bonus: 100 % up to 5 BTC, Wagering: 0x (on bonus)
|date of birth is required besides e-mail to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.1 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Welcome bonuses in Avalanche are listed above for each casino that offers one.
Here is a short summary of the best Avalanche bonuses you can find:
Best Avalanche no deposit bonus: BC.Game offers all Gamblineers players a $1-3 wager free bonus no deposit bonus!
Best Avalanche first deposit bonus: a bonus of 100 % up to 5 BTC from Cloudbet, with 0x wagering. Zero wagering is extremely rare and always a great deal!
If an Avalanche bonus code is required, you can find it in the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you need to do is click PLAY at your chosen Avalanche casino, register and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
With my online casino bonus calculator you can test any of these bonuses before using them to see which one would be the best for you.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which ones are the best, and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
AVALANCHE FREE SPINS
Unfortunately, there are currently no free spins available at any Avalanche accepting casinos. However, there is a no deposit bonus in Avalanche cryptocurrency – BC.Game offers a $1-3 wager free bonus to all players who register through Gamblineers!
Come back and check this guide every now and again, as I will be adding more Avalanche casinos and their bonuses as soon as they come out!
I only list casinos which allow you to play with Avalanche. Some Avalanche casinos will convert it to their internal currency when you make a deposit and then turn it back to AVAX at withdrawal. But in such a case, the casino does this for all currencies and not just for AVAX; it’s just the way they operate.
That being said, you can play almost all games with Avalanche, just as you would with Bitcoin. Some game providers have certain restrictions in regards to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Avalanche, then they also have a large collection of Avalanche games available, whether you prefer Avalanche slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your Avalanche and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
AVALANCHE CASINO REVIEWS
All Avalanche casino reviews include the particular casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons, and more information about their games and offers.
Check out a review of a chosen casino by clicking on the casino’s logo or on the review link below the PLAY button in the Avalanche casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 criteria:
- Safety and reliability of Avalanche casinos: Which license do they have? Do they have clear withdrawal information? What is their support like and how long have they been on the market? Are they successful at retaining their satisfied players?
- Avalanche bonuses: Do they offer bonuses? Is their wagering information clear? How high is their wagering requirement? Etc.
- Bet limitations: How does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)?
- Provably fair: Whether they offer provably fair games and how many do they offer.
- Avalanche casino anonymity: What information do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw?
For a detailed description of each category you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. You will find casinos rated on all of the above criteria and on 6 other criteria, as well as a ranking of the best casinos for each category.
WHY PLAY WITH AVALANCHE?
Avalanche is an open source platform that can be used for launching decentralized applications. It is easy to implement in different applications that have various use cases.
AVAX is a utility token and is used as a currency within the Avalanche ecosystem. The token can also be used for staking. The stakers help validate the processes and add to the blockchain’s security. Those who stake at least 2000 AVAX can become validator nodes and receive rewards! Those who stake less can join pools and join their assets with others in order to create a node. The rewards are then split among the pool participants, based on how much they contributed.
In addition, AVAX can also be used for trading, just like any other cryptocurrency.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Avalanche blockchain operates on its own proof of stake Avalanche Consensus Protocol. The protocol combines classical protocols that are fast with very little maintenance required, however aren’t usually very scalable and Nakamoto protocols that are very scalable but not fast. Avalanche consists of three chains: contract, platform and exchange.
- Safety: For security Avalanche uses the proof of stake mechanism. Proof of stake is also greener since it requires less computing power, when compared to the proof of work mechanism. Avalanche’s consensus protocol is not restricted to a certain number of validators and has the ability to scale to millions of validators, which secure the network.
- Scalability: Avalanche’s Consensus Protocol that can process 4,500 transactions per second, making it incredibly scalable. For comparison, Ethereum can only process around 15 transactions per second. It is also one of the first platforms that can cover the need for worldwide finances, while executing the transactions almost instantly.
The fees on the Avalanche blockchain are based on the Etheruem’s dynamic gas fee model, the EIP-1559. The base fees on Avalanche are dynamic, therefore the base fee increases and decreases based on the network’s congestion.
Average transaction fee on the Avalanche blockchain costs around 0.001 AVAX, which is somewhere around $0.1. Astonishingly low, when compared to Ethereum’s blockchain that has fees which range even up to $100.
AVAX reached its all time high in late 2021 at $134.5 and it’s currently worth somewhere around $58.7. The fees remained low throughout due to its high scalability mechanisms.
Avalanche has an enourmous amount of NFT projects that have already been built or are currently under development on their blockchain. There are so many, that Avalanche had to dedicate a website for the AVAX NFT news called Avax NFTs in order for users to stay up to speed with the latest news.
There are many marketplaces where users can buy, sell, mint and store their Avalanche NFTs. Projects like Husky NFTs that have been built on the AVAX blockchain are promoting the blockchain and their NFTs by sending their merchandise with the sold NFTs worldwide!