BINANCE COIN CASINO GUIDE of 2021
Binance Coin casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Binance casinos.
Very few online casinos are offering Binance Coin as their deposit and withdrawal currency. But BNB is slowly but steadily gaining popularity and players are already asking about the opportunities to play with it, so there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Binance Coin gambling sites as well.
So far there are only a few Binance Coin casino sites that I trust and those are:
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
BINANCE COIN BONUS
Welcome bonuse in Binance Coin is listed above for Thunderpick casino and betting site.
Here is a short summary of the Binance Coin bonus:
5 % up to $500 with a wagering requirement of 2x on deposit. The bonus is low but so is the wagering requirement, so I think it’s worth it.
To receive the Binance Coin bonus, you must use the bonus code: G-THUNDER. By clicking the PLAY button above, it will be entered automatically at sign up.
You can try and test the bonus yourself before using it with my bonus calculator.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
BINANCE COIN FREE SPINS
Unfortunately, there are no free spins available in any Binance Coin accepting casinos (yet!).
But be sure to come back to this guide as I will be adding more Binance Coin casinos and their bonuses as they come out!
BINANCE COIN GAMES
You can play almost all games with Binance Coin as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Binance Coin, then they also have a large collection of Binance Coin games available, whether you prefer Binance Coin slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
Besides, Thunderpick has some of their own games as well, so you should be covered!
BINANCE COIN CASINO REVIEWS
All Binance casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the Binance Coin casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Binance casinos: which license the have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Binance Coin bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Binance Coin casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
ABOUT BINANCE COIN
Binance Coin is a product of Binance, one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world.
Binance coin is primarily used as a utility token that allows users to receive discounts when paying for trading fees. This means that its main utility is limited to the Binance ecosystem and its products.
It is also used as currency, just like most crypto, with low fees making this a viable option.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Being the native coin of a new smart blockchain, BNB is used in both centralized and decentralized finance. Binance currently holds more than 80% of BNB, making it highly centralized. The fact that it is a closed source is also a negative.
- Safety: Binance itself is the biggest crypto exchange in the world and seeing as BNB is the native token of Binance, it is easy to assume it to be a safe investment. Binance is currently under investigation by the US Justice Department due to the concerns that the cryptocurrencies are being used to conceal illegal transactions. Hacks have also happened in the past, with $40 million never recovered after one such attack.
- Scalability: Binance coin is very promising in regard to scalability, with fees staying low despite the growth it experienced this year. Even with an ever-increasing number of applications on the smart chain, gas fees are low, which is a good indicator that fees will remain manageable.
Fee is determined by Binance smart chain traffic, similarly to Ethereum smart chain and Ether.
Fees are named gas, same as on the Ethereum chain. Fees are currently very low, as the smart chain is relatively new.
Coin value in relation to fees:
Binance Coin had a big bull run, eventually dropping to a price of around $300. Even at this price, transaction fees (gas) are still measured in cents, even with huge transactions. With Ethereum Smart Chain gas fees constantly growing, many users are switching to the Binance Smart Chain.