CARDANO CASINO GUIDE of 2021
Cardano casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Cardano casinos.
Very few online casinos are offering Cardano as their deposit and withdrawal currency. But with ADA slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Cardano gambling sites as well.
Here is the best and the only Cardano casino I trust:
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
Welcome bonus in Cardano is listed above for True Flip casino.
Here is a short summary of the Cardano bonus:
150 % up to 500 ADA + 50 free spins, with a wagering requirement of 35x on bonus and 30x on free spins. The bonus is average but the wagering requirement is reasonably low, so I think it’s worth it!
To receive the bonus, no Cardano bonus code is required. You simply click PLAY next to the True Flip Casino above and the bonus will be automatically offered to you at sign up.
You can test the bonus before using it with my online casino bonus calculator.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
CARDANO FREE SPINS
You can get the 50 free spins with True Flip casino’s first deposit bonus:
- 150 % up to 500 ADA + 50 free spins, Wagering: 35x (on bonus), Free spins: 30x
You can play almost all games with Cardano as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Cardano, then they also have a large collection of Cardano games available, whether you prefer Cardano slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
Besides, True Flip casino has over 2100 games, so you should be covered!
CARDANO CASINO REVIEWS
All Cardano casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View True Flip’s review by clicking on the casino’s logo, their review link below the PLAY button in the Cardano casinos list above or click the image below.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Cardano casinos: which license the have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Cardano bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Cardano casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH CARDANO?
The primary use case for ADA is as a digital currency within the Cardano blockchain ecosystem.
It began development in 2015 with the goal of allowing users to trade value in a decentralized fashion on a platform which allows smart contracts.
It sees itself as a “third-generation” protocol with a Proof of Stake consensus algorithm, compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum being first and second generation cryptocurrencies.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Cardano is currently in the Shelley phase, this is a phase in the Cardano roadmap focusing on decentralization. At the end of this stage, Cardano aims to be up to 100 times more decentralized than other large blockchain networks.
- Safety: Cardano handles security with a two-layer system called »Ouroboros« that has been fully tested in theory before being implemented in practice.
- Scalability: Based on the roadmap, the phase focusing on scalability is yet to come. The coin is doing well right now, however, and further improvements will help keep fees low and speeds fast.
Cardano transaction fees are dependent on traffic (demand for block space and transaction size (bytes)), as are all other coins.
Congestion on the smart chain also impacts fee, this is not an issue currently however.
The fee is also calculated at a ~0.17 ADA as fee + a % of bitsize. This can be changed based on community vote however.
Cardano transaction fees are currently measured in cents, despite the major increase in price as of this year.
Fees have risen minimally, and do not present a future issue as of right now.