How to Find RTP and Use It In Your Favor

Adam Gros / Sep 02, 2022

Rtp Vs He Cover Image
Every casino game you will ever play has a certain expected outcome; it can play out in your or in the casino’s favor. RTP is a number that describes this expected outcome, and so is HE. RTP or return to player is usually between 93 % and 98 % for most casino games. This means that for every $100 you bet you will win back $93 – $98 on average. Of course, sometimes you can hit big and win a lot more, and sometimes you can lose it all; but on average, the RTP will be correct.
Rtp Vs He Cover Image

How to Find RTP?

The best casinos that try to stay on top of things and strive to offer better services will provide you with the RTP of the games that they offer on their website. However, such casinos are unfortunately still hard to find.

But luckily for you, every game is released by a licensed game provider who is required to publish the game’s RTP. So even if the casino does not display it, RTP can be found on the game provider’s websites for all major brands.

Here are two example for Microgaming and Netent.

So you found the game’s RTP. Now what?

Use the RTP in Your Favor

Obviously, if you want to win something, you must play A LOT. The downside to this is that up until you win, you are losing. The lower the RTP, the more you lose on average.

The easiest example here are casino bonuses since they all come with wagering requirement which you must fulfill if you want to keep anything at all.

Let’s say you get a 100 % bonus.

You deposit 10 mBTC and play games until you fulfill the wagering requirement (usually between 30x and 50x – we’ll stick to 40x).

40x wagering on your 10 mBTC bonus means you must wager 0.4 BTC. With a 95 % RTP you lose the other 5 %, which equals 20 mBTC. So you just lost you bonus along with your entire deposit.

But with a 98 % RTP you lose only the remaining 2 %, which equals 8 mBTC. This leaves you with 2 mBTC on top of your still intact deposit.

Can you WIN with a bonus?

Try our free bonus calculator!

Sponsored by Thunderpick casino

Top Casinos

Betfury Logo

Betfury

9.0

100 free spins

Bitstarz Logo

Bitstarz

8.8

25 free spins

Bets.io Logo

Bets.Io

8.8

100% up to 1 BTC + 150 free spins

AG

Author

Adam Gros | CEO & Founder

A gambling enthusiast and founder of Gamblineers with 10+ years of experience in online casinos, specializing in crypto gambling. Anything that needs calculating and charting is my passion, my goal is finding new opportunities and I believe that crypto is the future. I find weird things interesting, because they spice up my life. My work has been featured in many renowned gambling publications like the Gambling Insider and the iGB Affiliate Magazine.

You Might Also Like

Why Do More Gamblers Move to Digital Bitcoin Casinos?

Have you wondered why there's a rising trend of gamblers embracing digital Bitcoin casinos? According to CoinMarketCap statistics, Bitcoin has surged by 50% in the last 30 days, surpassing $69,000 ... full article

2024 Easter Casino Promotions & No Deposit Bonuses

Easter is a festive time of the year when families compete who will eat more chocolate eggs and casinos compete who will give out one of the best online Easter casino promotions. So this is a great... full article

5-times 200% Easter Bonus

As Easter approaches, Fortune Panda is thrilled to unveil their special Easter-themed bonus, tailored just for you to enjoy during the festivities! And it's not a small bonus either! full article

Easter casino promotions icon

Table of contents

Gamblineers