MONERO CASINO GUIDE of 2021
Monero casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Monero casinos.
A lot of online casinos are already offering Monero as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With XMR slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Monero gambling sites as well.
Here are the best Monero casinos you can find.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
Welcome bonuses in Monero are listed above for each casino that offers one.
Here is a short summary of the best Moneto bonuses you can find:
Best Monero no deposit bonus: 50 free spins from FortuneJack with 0x wagering requirement
Best Monero first deposit bonus: 110 % up to 1.5 BTC + 250 free spins from FortuneJack with 30x wagering on bonus and 50x on free spins.
If aMonero bonus code is required, you can find it in the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you need to do is click PLAY at your chosen Monero casino, register and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
You can test any of the bonuses before using them to see which would be best with my online casino bonus calculator.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
MONERO FREE SPINS
Among all Monero bonuses, you can get the most free spins with Unikrn‘s first deposit bonus:
- 200 % up to 200 $ + 300 free spins, Wagering: 45x (on bonus), Free spins: 45x
I only list casinos which allow you to play with Monero. Some Monero casinos will convert it to their internal currency at deposit and then back to XMR at withdrawal. But in that case, the casino does that for all currencies and not just for XMR , it’s the way they operate.
With that being said, you can play almost all games with Monero as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Monero, then they also have a large collection of Monero games available, whether you prefer Monero slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your Monero and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
MONERO CASINO REVIEWS
All Monero casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the Ethereum casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Monero casinos: which license the have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Monero bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Monero casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH MONERO?
The primary use case for Monero is private, P2P transactions via its obfuscated blockchain ledger.
It is especially popular with users who believe in the fundamental principle of privacy in finances.
It has an advantage as it is the first-mover in being one of the largest privacy-oriented digital assets.
If a larger, more popular cryptocurrency adopts full privacy-preserving technology, Monero’s main advantage is gone, making its existence essentially superfluous.
Its low fees and fast transaction speeds, coupled with updates and adaptive block size makes it a good option for all transaction types, as its focus on security and privacy makes it reasonably safe (if the concerns of mining centralization are excluded).
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Being dominated by 4-5 mining pools accounting for almost 80% of the hashing power, Monero’s non-diversified mining is a detriment to its decentralization.
- Safety: Monero puts its focus on privacy, incorporating industry-leading privacy enhancing technology like Ring Confidential Transactions (Ring CTs), Stealth addresses, and the aforementioned Bulletproofs. This privacy and anonymity is a feature by default, unlike some other coins, where privacy is optional.
- Scalability: Due to the use of Ring Signatures (the privacy feature), additional data is attached to each transaction, significantly increasing the size of the blockchain. Monero blockchain size will continue to grow with wider adoption, hurting usability. The aforementioned Bulletproofs update has improved scalability by up to 80%, significantly improving Monero’s scalability and its potential for future growth.
Fee is determined by demand for block space and transaction data size, same as most coins.
Fee price has dropped significantly (from $0.40 – $0.70 on average to a few cents) after the Beryllium “Bulletproofs” upgrade was implemented.
Monero transaction fees are staying low despite an influx of new investors following a steady rise in popularity. Monero’s block size is adaptive, so most of the time you will not have to pay higher fees to get your transactions processed faster.
The “Bulletproofs” update significantly decreased transaction sizes in terms of raw data, lowering fees even further.