POLKADOT CASINO GUIDE of 2022
Polkadot casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Polkadot casinos.
Very few online casinos currently offer Polkadot as their deposit and withdrawal currency. Yet with DOT slowly but surely following Bitcoin’s popularity, it is only a matter of time before other casinos become Polkadot gambling sites as well.
Here is the best and only Polkadot casino that I currently trust:
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
|Rank||Casino||Go Play!||Bonus||Bonus Code||Anonymity||Support||Payments|
Exclusive No deposit bonus: $1-3 wager free, Wagering: 0
|e-mail, first name, last name, date of birth are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 0.71 mBTC | Max: unlimited
First deposit bonus: 100 % up to 5 BTC, Wagering: 0x (on bonus)
|date of birth is required besides e-mail to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.1 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Exclusive No deposit bonus: 150 free spins, Wagering: 25x
|e-mail, name, country are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.01 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 10 € | Max: 5000 $/d, 10000 $/w, 30000 $/m
Welcome bonus in Polkadot is listed above for BC.Game casino.
Here is a short summary of the Polkadot bonus:
BC.Game allows you to have 1 free wheel spin every day where you can win up to 1 BTC of faucet bonus – 0x wagering! Among other prizes that you can win there is also 0.3 DOT.
BC.Game also offers 4 welcome bonuses, which credit you with bonus money in their internal currency, but you can exchange it to your preferred currency after wagering, so you can use it as Polkadot. Read more about their bonuses in BC.Game review.
There is no Polkadot bonus code required – all you need to do is click PLAY at your Polkadot casino, register, and the bonus will be there for you to use every day!
You can test the bonus before using it with my casino bonus calculator.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which ones are the best, and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
POLKADOT FREE SPINS
Unfortunately, there are no free spins available for Polkadot. BC.Game is the only crypto casino offering Polkadot and they don’t offer any free spins in any of their bonuses.
But stay tuned! As new casinos are added to Gamblineers and as the popular casinos adopt Polkadot, more casinos with their bonuses will be added to the list.
You can play almost all games with Polkadot just as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions in regards to which coins can be used for playing their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Polkadot, then they also have a large collection of Polkadot games available, whether you prefer Polkadot slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
Additionally, BC.Game casino has some of their own games in their collection, so you should be covered!
POLKADOT CASINO REVIEWS
All Polkadot casino reviews include a particular casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons, and more information about their games and offers.
See BC.Game’s review by clicking on the casino’s logo, on their review link below the PLAY button on the Polkadot casinos list above, or click the image below.
Polkadot casinos are rated based on 5 criteria:
- Safety and reliability of Polkadot casinos: Which license do they have? Do they have clear withdrawal information? What is their support like? How long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players?
- Polkadot bonuses: Do they offer bonuses? Is their wagering information clearly displayed? How high is their wagering requirement, etc.
- Bet limitations: How does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)?
- Provably fair: Whether they offer provably fair games and how many.
- Polkadot casino anonymity: What information do they require from you so that you can play, deposit and withdraw?
For a detailed description of each category, you can check out my Bitcoin casino guide. You will find all of the above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH POLKADOT?
Being the native token of the Polkadot blockchain network, Polkadot assumes various distinct roles. Holders of the coin have power in governance matters such as determining network fees, auction dynamics, and scheduling additional parachains.
They are also responsible for making decisions regarding special events such as network upgrades.
Being a proof-of-stake based crypto, over 65% of Polkadot is staked. This is an attractive feature to holders as they can earn staking rewards for lending their coins to staking nodes. Polkadot is also used in a process called Bonding. In bonding, DOT is locked for a period of time and then released back to the original account after the parachain is removed.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Polkadot uses Nominated Proof of Stake (NPoS) as its consensus method. There are a limited and known number of validators. Their set number is decided by onchain governance. Anyone can be a validator, but there are a limited number of validator slots.
- Safety: While the network has suffered hacking attacks in the past, it is still new in the cryptocurrency space and has yet to prove itself. It has strong, built in security features and is a secure asset. It uses a system of shared security, also called ‘pooled security,.’ This means that all connected parachains benefit from the economic security provided by the Relay Chain validators.
- Scalability: Most blockchain transactions are currently processed in a sequence on network nodes, which creates bottlenecks and limits transaction speeds. Polkadot removes these bottlenecks by allowing several parachains to run simultaneously through one relay chain, with each of these parachains processing multiple transactions simultaneously. This and other Polkadot features make it very scalable, and seeing as this crypto is still quite young, it is very promising.
Fees are determined per-byte (also known as the ‘length fee’), plus a weight fee and a tip (this is optional). Seeing as the Polkadot chain is meant to be the base of other chains, here the activity of the entire network is considered.
Polkadot uses a weight-based fee model as opposed to a gas-metering model, as seen in other network chains. This means that fees are charged prior to transaction execution and once the fee is paid nodes will execute the transaction (weights are a fixed number, designed to manage the time it takes to validate a block).
Polkadot uses a slow-adjusting fee mechanism with tips to balance adjustability and the ability for users to predict their fees.
Polkadot fees are staying low, despite all the action in the market this year. This proves that the systems in place is successful. If you still wish to prioritize your transactions, adding a tip to your transaction will insure priority in the block.
There are no Polkadot NFTs that we are currently aware of. However, stay tuned, since this is a fast-growing area and if DOT adds NFTs, you will be able to find this information right here!
I do have to mention that Enjin has launched a parachain called Efinity on the Polkadot blockchain. Efinity supports NFTs!