ENJIN COIN CASINO GUIDE of 2022
Enjin Coin casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Enjin Coin casinos.
There are currently very few online casinos that offer Enjin Coin as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With ENJ slowly but surely following Bitcoin’s popularity, it is only a matter of time before other casinos become Enjin Coin gambling sites as well.
ENJIN COIN CASINOS
Here is the best and the only Enjin Coin casino that I currently trust:
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
ENJIN COIN BONUS
BC.Game offers all Gamblineers players a $1-3 wager free bonus! No deposit is required and there are no wagering requirements. All you have to do is register through Gamblineers and claim your reward!
After that BC.Game offers numerous welcome bonuses, faucets and games where you can win additional crypto. Find all info in the BC.Game review!
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which ones are the best, and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
ENJIN COIN FREE SPINS
Unfortunately there are currently no free spins available. However, there is a no deposit bonus in Enjin Coin – BC.Game offers $1-3 wager free bonus for all players who register through Gamblineers!
But make sure to come back to this guide – I will be adding more Enjin Coin casinos and their bonuses as soon as they come out!
ENJIN COIN GAMES
You can play almost all games with Enjin Coin just as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions in regards to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Enjin Coin, then they also have a large collection of Enjin Coin games available, whether you prefer Enjin Coin slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
BC.Game has quite an impressive game collection, so pick your favorite game and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
ENJIN COIN CASINO REVIEWS
All Enjin Coin casino reviews include a particular casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons, and more information about their games and offers.
See each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or on their review link below the PLAY button on the Enjin Coin casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 criteria:
- Safety and reliability of Enjin Coin casinos: Which license they have? Do they have clear withdrawal information? What is their support like? How long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players?
- Enjin Coin bonuses: Do they offer bonuses? Is their wagering information clearly displayed? How high is their wagering requirement, etc.
- Bet limitations: How does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)?
- Provably fair: Whether they offer provably fair games and how many.
- Enjin Coin casino anonymity: What information do they require from you in order to play, deposit and withdraw?
For a detailed description of each category, you can check out my Bitcoin casino guide. You will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH ENJIN COIN?
Enjin is used for storing, trading, creating, distributing and for integrating digital assets. It is most commonly used for gaming and various businesses. Project developers can use this platform to create different digital assets such as NFTs, items for video games, or digital vouchers.
Enjin also provides software development kits for system engines such as Java and Unity. This allows developers to easily incorporate their projects onto a blockchain.
It also serves as a wallet which automatically connects with games, apps and a market place for digital items where users can buy, sell or trade their assets.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Enjin Coin is an ERC-20 Ethereum blockchain based token, which means that it can also execute smart contracts. Ethereum is slowly switching from proof of work to proof of stake method. This will help reduce the price of fees. However, as of April 2021 Enjin launched an interoperable bridge called JumpNet as their scaling solution for Ethereum’s high gas fees. The bridge works on a proof of authority mechanism. Here, only selected users can operate as nodes.
- Safety: Users can operate with their assets via Enjin Wallet where the development team developed special measures against hackers. They do so by double encrypting all private keys, so if a hacker manages to steal Enjin, he or she cannot decrypt it. Furthermore, Enjin uses custom libraries where the private keys get erased after the transaction is completed. Enjin’s security system counters key loggers by making the decryption process of the device more secure.
- Scalability: Enjin’s main problem with scalability are incredibly high gas fees, which originate on the Ethereum network. This is why the Efinity project – Enjin’s public blockchain – was also created. Efinity allows users to create multi chain tokens and shift them to other blockchains. This way users do not have to pay such high fees.
Enjin Coin’s fee price is determined by the Ethereum blockchain’s demand and the supply between miners who mine on the network. Because of the popularity of Ethereum and other altcoins native to the network, the fee prices are pretty high.
There are two other options provided by Enjin that users can take advantage of in order to escape such high fees: Enjin’s Efinity blockchain and the JumpNet network. On Efinity users can stake their EFI tokens for a fixed period of time. This gives them the opportunity to reduce fees.
On the other hand, JumpNet network works like a bridge. Via smart contract you can lock tokens native to Ethereum blockchain on one side and unlock a corresponding amount on the other. This way you can avoid any potential fees.
If you choose Ethereum’s blockchain, the fees will reflect its success and be extremely high. With Efinity (with set fees) and JumpNet (with no fees) the coin value does not affect the price of fees.
ENJIN COIN NFT
There are no Enjin Coin NFTs that we are aware of yet – but stay tuned since this is a fast growing area. If ENJ adds NFTs, you will be able to find this information right here!
Lastly, let me add that Enjin, the project behind Enjin Coin cryptocurrency, launched its wallet which serves as a marketplace for trading and storing NFTs. Users can also create their NFTs here.