Cosmos casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Cosmos casinos.
A lot of online casinos are already offering Cosmos as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With ATOM slowly but surely following Bitcoin’s popularity, it is only a matter of time before other casinos become Cosmos gambling sites as well.
80% up to $79
Welcome bonuses in Cosmos are listed above for each casino that offers one.
Here is a short summary of the two best Cosmos bonuses out there:
First deposit Cosmos bonus 1: 100 % up to 1 BTC from BC.Game with 0x wagering requirement, available only the FIRST HOUR of registration.
First deposit Cosmos bonus 2: 180 % up to 1 BTC from BC.Game with 0x wagering requirement and a minimum deposit of 400 €.
If a Cosmos bonus code is required, you can find it in the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you have to do is click PLAY at your chosen Cosmos casino, register, and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
With my bonus calculator you can test any of the bonuses before using them to see which one you like the most.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which ones are the best, and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
I only list casinos that allow you to play with Cosmos. Some Cosmos casinos will convert it to their internal currency at deposit and then back to ATOM at withdrawal. If this is the case, the casino does so for all currencies and not just for ATOM, it’s simply the way they operate.
You can play almost all games with Cosmos just as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions in regard to which coins can be used for playing their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Cosmos, then they also have a large collection of Cosmos games available, whether you prefer Cosmos slots, poker, roulette, blackjack, or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your Cosmos and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
All Cosmos casino reviews include a particular casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons, and more information about their games and offers.
See each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or on their review link below the PLAY button on the Cosmos casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 criteria:
For a detailed description of each category, you can check out my Bitcoin casino guide. You will find all of the above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
Cosmos is a rapidly expanding ecosystem of independent interconnected blockchains built using developer-friendly application components and connected with ground-breaking IBC protocol.
ATOM is a token and is used as a currency within the Cosmos ecosystem. The token can also be used for staking. The stakers help validate the processes and add to the blockchain’s security. The more tokens you stake the more valuable your vote is.
ATOM has a very specific total supply — 260,906,513, with around 200 million in circulation. ATOM is earned through staking and not by mining.
Breaking down the token distribution, about 80% was allocated to investors, while the remaining 20% was split between two companies.
The transaction fee system of Cosmos Hub is actually quite simple. Cosmos Hub, like Ethereum, has a similar gas system. On a blockchain, gas is used to read and write state, and perform logic, and users will use the maximum amount of gas when sending transactions. Gas, therefore, indicates how much burden this transaction has given the blockchain.
The transaction fee will pay for the gas required for the transaction. Also, there is a gas price which shows how much 1 gas costs. The total fee will equal (Gas * Gas Price). The minimum gas price is set by each validator of the network. Validators will evaluate their profit, stability of the blockchain, and relevant factors to set the lowest, but acceptable gas price, and only the transactions with gas prices beyond the set value will be included in the block.
Cosmos users pay a small transaction fee in ATOM tokens equivalent to around 0.01 $.
In recent times, many projects have emerged on Cosmos, intending to expand the utility of NFTs. Cosmos is the first blockchain to test the interoperability of NFTs.
OmniFlix Network, assetMantle, Stargaze, Strange Clan, Passage3D, Pylons, and Secret Network NFTs are some trending projects in the Cosmos ecosystem. The Secret Network NFTs strike more interest in all the projects mentioned above. Artists and collectors will be able to hide the metadata of their collections, ensuring privacy— something that is impossible on public blockchains.
Table of contents