DAI CASINO GUIDE of 2022
Dai casino sites and everything that you need to know to find the best Dai casinos.
Not so many online casinos are currently offering Dai as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With DAI slowly but surely following Bitcoin’s popularity, it is only a matter of time before other casinos become Dai gambling sites as well.
Here are the best Dai casinos that you can find.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
|Rank||Casino||Go Play!||Bonus||Bonus Code||Anonymity||Support||Payments|
Exclusive No deposit bonus: $1-3 wager free, Wagering: 0
|e-mail, first name, last name, date of birth are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 0.71 mBTC | Max: unlimited
First deposit bonus: 100 % up to 100000 € + 30 free spins, Wagering: 25x (on bonus), Free spins: 25x
|phone number is required besides e-mail to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.2 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 20 € | Max: unlimited
First deposit bonus: 100 % up to 1000 DAI, Wagering: 0x (on bonus)
|date of birth is required besides e-mail to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.1 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Exclusive No deposit bonus: 150 free spins, Wagering: 25x
|e-mail, name, country are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.01 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 10 € | Max: 5000 $/d, 10000 $/w, 30000 $/m
First deposit bonus: 100 % up to $200 + 75 free spins, Wagering: 35x (on bonus+deposit), Free spins: 45x
|e-mail, first name, last name, date of birth, phone number are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 10 € | Max: 100000 €
Wdl: Min: 25 € | Max: 3000 €/d, 10000 €/w, 150000 €/y
Welcome bonuses in Dai are listed above for each casino that offers one.
Here is a short summary of the best Dai bonuses that you can find:
Best Dai no deposit bonus: there are currently no Dai no deposit bonuses. Make sure to come back to this list – I will be adding them as soon as they appear.
Best Dai first deposit bonus: a bonus of 100 % up to 1,000 DAI from Cloudbet, with 0x wagering. Zero wagering is extremely rare and always a great deal!
If a Dai bonus code is required, you can find it on the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you need to do is click PLAY at your chosen Dai casino, register, and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
With my online casino bonus calculator you can test any of the bonuses before using them, to see which one is the best one for you!
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which ones are the best, and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
DAI FREE SPINS
Unfortunately, there are currently no free spins available at any casinos that accept Dai. But you do have a no deposit bonus available in Dai currency – BC.Game offers a $1-3 wager free bonus to all the players who register through Gamblineers!
I will add free spins bonuses to the list as soon as they come out!
I only list casinos which allow you to play with Dai. Some Dai casinos will convert it to their internal currency when you make a deposit and then convert it back to DAI at withdrawal. But if this is the case, the casino does so for all currencies and not just for DAI; it’s simply the way they operate.
With this in mind, you can play almost all games with Dai just as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions in regards to which coins can be used for playing their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Dai, then they also have a large collection of Dai games available; whether you prefer Dai slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your Dai and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
DAI CASINO REVIEWS
All Dai casino reviews include a particular casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons, and more information about their games and offers.
See each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or on their review link below the PLAY button on the Dai casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 criteria:
- Safety and reliability of Dai casinos: Which license do they have? Do they have clear withdrawal information? What is their support like? How long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players?
- Dai bonuses: Do they offer bonuses? Is their wagering information clearly stated? How high is their wagering requirement, etc.
- Bet limitations: How does the casino limit you in terms of bets that you can make (min./max. bets on different games)?
- Provably fair: Whether they offer provably fair games and how many.
- Dai casino anonymity: What information do they require from you in order to play, deposit and withdraw?
For a detailed description of each category, you can check out my Bitcoin casino guide. You will find all of the above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH DAI?
DAI is a stablecoin, which means that its value does not fluctuate according to the market, but instead stays stable. Stablecoin’s value is usually pegged to a non-digitized fiat currency; in this case, this means to the U.S. dollar.
DAI is primarily used as a rather stable, not as volatile way of storing and operating with your digital assets.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Dai is an Ethereum blockchain based token and unlike many other cryptocurrencies, Dai is a stablecoin. It was created by MakerDAO, a decentralized autonomous organization. Here, MKR holders can vote on which protocols to integrate and which decisions to take in regards to the development of the organization and of the DAI token.
- Safety: Dai is an Ethereum blockchain token, which means that it is secured by Ethereum’s safety protocols such as Ethash algorithm. However, it is worth noting that no cryptocurrency is 100 % safe. All of them can fall victim to a hack attack.
- Scalability: Due to the increasing popularity of DeFi (decentralized finance) and due to a greater adoption of cryptocurrency in general, Dai has good potential for future growth. In addition, stablecoins are getting more and more popular because they are not as volatile as other cryptocurrencies. More and more apps, platforms, wallets and games are integrating Dai tokens to their systems.
Fees are determined by the network’s demand and the supply between miners.
Being an Ethereum blockchain based token, Dai’s fee price is a reflection of the success of altcoins native to this chain and its congestion. This explains why the fees are quite high at the moment.
Being a stablecoin, Dai’s value does not impact its fees; the value is set to retain the 1:1 ratio with the U.S. dollar.
There are no Dai NFTs that we are aware of yet. But stay tuned – this is a rapidly growing area and if DAI adds NFTs, you will be able to find this information right here!
However, it is important to end on the note that Dai cryptocurrency is receiving great adoption in the NFT ecosystem since it is a payment method with low volatility.