YEARN.FINANCE CASINO GUIDE of 2022
Yearn.finance casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best yearn.finance casinos.
Very little online casinos are currently offering yearn.finance as their deposit and withdrawal currency. But YFI slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become yearn.finance gambling sites as well.
Here are the best and only yearn.finance casino I trust.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
|Rank||Casino||Go Play!||Bonus||Bonus Code||Anonymity||Support||Payments|
Exclusive No deposit bonus: $1-3 wager free, Wagering: 0
|e-mail, first name, last name, date of birth are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 0.71 mBTC | Max: unlimited
First deposit bonus: 100 % up to 100000 € + 30 free spins, Wagering: 25x (on bonus), Free spins: 25x
|phone number is required besides e-mail to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.2 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 20 € | Max: unlimited
BC.Game offered all Gamblineers players a $1-3 wager free bonus! No deposit required and no wagering requirements. All you have to do in order to claim the bonus is register through Gamblineers!
After that they offer numerous welcome bonuses, faucets and games where you can win additional crypto. Find all info in the BC.Game review!
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
YEARN.FINANCE FREE SPINS
Unfortunately, there are no free spins available in any yearn.finance accepting casinos for now. On the other hand, there is a no deposit bonus in yearn.finance – BC.Game offers $1-3 wager free for all who register through Gamblineers!
Make sure to come back regulary to this guide, as I will be adding more yearn.finance casinos and their bonuses as soon as they come out!
You can play almost all games with yearn.finance as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with yearn.finance, then they also have a large collection of yearn.finance games available, whether you prefer yearn.finance slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
Besides, BC.Game has such a variety of games that they will for sure keep you busy until new casinos start accepting yearn.finance. So pick your favorite game, deposit yearn.finance and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
YEARN.FINANCE CASINO REVIEWS
All yearn.finance casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the yearn.finance casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of yearn.finance casinos: which license they have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Yearn.finance bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Yearn.finance casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH YEARN.FINANCE?
Yearn.finance’s main use case is to help you maximize your earnings on various crypto assets with services such as trading and lending. In addition, yearn.finance removes the need for a financial middle man, such as a bank. The project aims to make use of decentralized finance simpler in the new, rapidly growing crypto world. YFI also offers their Vaults, which is a collection of investment strategies that are created to generate the highest returns possible.
In other words, YFI is used for yield farming, where you can lock up your assets in a decentralized protocol and earn more cryptocurrency. The more you lock up, the greater the reward.
On top of that, yearn.finance is used as a governance token. YFI holders have the right to vote on proposals, where in order to get accepted it must get at least 50 % of the votes. Anyone can submit a proposal, however only holders get the right to vote if it gets accepted or not.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Yearn.finance is an Ethereum blockchain based token, where it allows people to earn crypto assets by lending and trading.
- Safety: Yearn.finance has been hacked in the early 2021, where one of the vaults lost $11 million, where the attacker spent around $8.3 million on fees and as a result got away with $2.8 million. Yearn.finance also has a bug bounty program, where users can submit reports on the code malfunctions and bugs and in exchange get bounties. It is worth mentioning that no cryptocurrency is 100 % safe and that there is always a chance of a hack attack.
- Scalability: Due to its great performance and continuous flow of added features, which increase the platform’s value, yearn.finance carries a pretty good potential for future growth, however it could still use some improvements regarding security. Like all cryptocurrencies YFI is constantly evolving and improving with new upgrades, so I can’t wait to see what the future brings.
Fee is determined by demand for block space and transaction data size, same as most coins. Being an Ethereum blockchain based token, the fees reflect the blockchain’s success and can be pretty high at the moment.
On top of that yearn.finance charges a fee of 5 % for the Vault services that they offer.
Coin value dropped around 25 % since its peak at $82.7k and is now worth around $31k. The fees are definitely lower than they were at its peak, however they still remain rather high.
There are no Yearn.finance NFTs that we are aware of yet. But stay tuned, this is a fast growing area and if YFI will add NFT, you will be able to find info here!