WRAPPED BITCOIN CASINO GUIDE of 2022
Wrapped Bitcoin casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Wrapped Bitcoin casinos.
Very little online casinos are offering Wrapped Bitcoin as their deposit and withdrawal currency. On the other hand, with WBTC slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Wrapped Bitcoin gambling sites as well.
WRAPPED BITCOIN CASINOS
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
WRAPPED BITCOIN BONUS
BC.Game offered all Gamblineers players a $1-3 wager free bonus! Without any deposit required and nor any wagering requirements, you just register through Gamblineers and get the reward!
Furthermore, they offer numerous welcome bonuses, faucets and games where you can win additional crypto. Find all info in the BC.Game review!
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
WRAPPED BITCOIN FREE SPINS
Unfortunately, there are no free spins available for Wrapped Bitcoin. BC.Game is the only crypto casino offering Wrapped Bitcoin and they don’t offer any free spins in any of their bonuses.
However, as new casinos are added to Gamblineers and as the popular casinos adopt Wrapped Bitcoin, more casinos with their bonuses will be added to the list, so make sure you stay tuned!
WRAPPED BITCOIN GAMES
You can play almost all games with Wrapped Bitcoin as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Wrapped Bitcoin, then they also have a large collection of Wrapped Bitcoin games available, whether you prefer Wrapped Bitcoin slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
Other than that, BC.Game casino has some of their own games in their game collection, so you should be covered!
So pick your favourite game and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
WRAPPED BITCOIN CASINO REVIEWS
Wrapped Bitcoin casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the Wrapped Bitcoin casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Wrapped Bitcoin casinos: which license they have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Wrapped Bitcoin bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Wrapped Bitcoin casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH WRAPPED BITCOIN?
Wrapped Bitcoin was created in order to integrate massive liquidity related to the Bitcoin’s market to the Ethereum blockchain, as mentioned above. Moreover, cryptocurrency platforms don’t have to run two different nodes, one for Bitcoin and one for Ethereum, but can run just the Ethereum one instead, since WBTC is native to the Ethereum blockchain. This addition also carries a huge impact on the speed of the transactions, which are executed in around 10-20 seconds, compared to the Bitcoin blockchain, where it takes approximately 10 minutes to complete a transaction.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Wrapped Bitcoin is a variation of Bitcoin which was first launched on January 31st in 2019. It exists on the Ethereum ERC-20 blockchain. This allows Bitcoin to be incorporated into one of the more progressive blockchain systems, since its own native blockchain is relatively simple for modern criteria. “Wrapping” Bitcoin into the ERC-20 makes it easier for the cryptocurrency platforms such as wallets and exchanges to make smart contracts which incorporate Bitcoin transfers.
- Safety: Wrapped Bitcoin is based on the Ethereum blockchain, which works on nodes that can be set up by anyone who has the knowledge to do so, ensuring decentralization. The whole Ethereum blockchain is also protected by Ethash proof of work function.
- Scalability: Right now Ethereum blockchain is battling scalability issues by slowly transforming into Ethereum 2.0, the first step being switching from a proof of work to a proof of stake mechanism. WBTC on the other hand, is already more scalable than Bitcoin, since it exists on Ethereum blockchain. It is faster and has lower gas costs. It also has more transaction and storage options.
Wrapped Bitcoin is a form of Bitcoin which is native to the Ethereum blockchain, that’s why its fee is determined by Ethereum’s blockchain traffic.
Fees are quite high at the moment and Ethereum is battling this issue by slowly transitioning to the Ethereum 2.0 which is supposed to reduce fee costs and make the blockchain more scalable.
Wrapped Bitcoin is valued in ratio 1:1 to Bitcoin and is automatically backed and monitored by various merchants and caretakers, who make sure that the ratio stays at 1:1 at all times. This allows users to transfer their assets between the Ethereum and Bitcoin networks more efficiently.
Bitcoin and with it Wrapped Bitcoin hit an all-time high this year in November. Wrapped Bitcoin’s fees are lower than Bitcoin’s.
BITCOIN CASH NFT
There are no Wrapped Bitcoin NFTs that we are aware of yet. But stay tuned, this is a fast growing area and if WBTC will add NFT, you will be able to find info here!