UNISWAP CASINO GUIDE of 2021
Uniswap casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Uniswap casinos.
Only a few online casinos already offer Uniswap as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With UNI slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Uniswap gambling sites as well.
Here is the best and the only Uniswap casino I currently trust:
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
Welcome bonus in Uniswap is listed above for BC.Game casino.
Here is a short summary of the Uniswap bonus:
BC.Game allows you to have 1 free wheel spin each day where you can win up to 1 BTC of faucet bonus, that is 0 wagering! Unfortunately, there is no faucet bonus for Uniswap specifically but the casino allows you to use their in-house exchange to change any currency into your preferred one.
BC.Game also offers 4 welcome bonuses, which credit you with bonus money in their internal currency, but you can exchange it to your preferred currency after wagering, so you can use it as Uniswap. Read more about their bonuses in BC.Game review.
There is no Uniswap bonus code required, all you need to do is click PLAY at your Uniswap casino, register and the bonus will be there for you to use every day!
You can test the bonus before using it with my casino bonus calculator.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
UNISWAP FREE SPINS
Unfortunately, there are no free spins available for Uniswap. BC.Game is the only crypto casino offering Uniswap and they don’t offer any free spins in any of their bonuses.
But stay tuned! As new casinos are added to Gamblineers and as the popular casinos adopt Uniswap, more casinos with their bonuses will be added to the list.
You can play almost all games with Uniswap as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Uniswap, then they also have a large collection of Uniswap games available, whether you prefer Uniswap slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
Besides, BC.Game casino has some of their own games in their game collection, so you should be covered!
UNISWAP CASINO REVIEWS
All Uniswap casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the Uniswap casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Uniswap casinos: which license the have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Uniswap bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Uniswap casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH UNISWAP?
Being a decentralized exchange, Uniswap is used to exchange coins in a secure way, without needing to trust a third-party.
The UNI token can be used to participate in governing decisions, as well as for regular transactions, although the high Ethereum network fees somewhat hamper this option for small trades.
On Uniswap, users also participate in staking their coins to provide liquidity for the exchange. They are then rewarded the exchange fees (0.3 % of every swap) to further incentivize staking. This staking system allows a system with no order book and no reliance on others selling what you’re buying and vice versa.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Uniswap is one of the most popular crypto exchanges. No single entity controls the exchange, only the liquidity providers take any profits and anyone can be a liquidity provider by staking their coins. Decentralized also means that users are always in control of their own wallets and don’t have to give up any keys. Holders of UNI can be granted permission to make decisions regarding the protocol. The holders who decide are voted using a voting system, as they need to hold a large amount in order to participate.
- Safety: Uniswap’s decentralized nature also makes it secure, as it is a trustless system. Traditionally, the exchange is only as secure as the company in charge. Because your funds are held in your own wallet, a potential hacker would have to breach your wallet in order to access your funds, the exchange has no keys of its own. This makes Uniswap’s exchange regarded as one of the most secure ways to exchange cryptocurrencies.
- Scalability: Uniswap is continually gaining popularity and is constantly being updated, most recently with Uniswap v3, introducing improvements that also regard scalability. As gas fees on Ethereum are high, such improvements are certainly needed. In the worst cases, an exchange on Uniswap could cost users as much as $75 in gas fees.
Uniswap is a decentralized exchange protocol built on Ethereum. This means that its fees are entirely dependent on the price of gas on the Ethereum blockchain.
Currently, these fees are much higher than those of competing smart-chains. Still, Uniswap is the biggest and most popular decentralized exchange.
This means that even using the Uniswap exchange to swap tokens can be very expensive as gas fees are not under its control.
Fees (gas) on the Ethereum network rises in price when the market is under load, affecting the transaction fees of the Uniswap token (UNI), as it is based on the ERC-20 network. This means that the price of the coin has no effect on fees.
The price of Ethereum has a bigger effect, as that attracts even more traffic to the network, causing a spike in fees.