DASH CASINO GUIDE of 2021
Dash casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Dash casinos.
A lot of online casinos are already offering Dash as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With DASH slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Dash gambling sites as well.
Here are the best Dash casinos you can find.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
Welcome bonuses in Dash are listed above for each casino that offers one.
Here is a short summary of the best Dash bonuses you can find:
Best Dash no deposit bonus: 50 free spins from FortuneJack with 0x wagering requirement
Best Dash first deposit bonus: 150 % up to 0.06 BTC + 50 free spins from True Flip casino with 35x wagering on bonus and 30x on free spins.
If a Dash bonus code is required, you can find it in the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you need to do is click PLAY at your chosen Dash casino, register and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
You can test any of the bonuses before using them to see which would be best with my bonus calculator.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
DASH FREE SPINS
- 200 % up to 200 $ + 300 free spins, Wagering: 45x (on bonus), Free spins: 45x
I only list casinos which allow you to play with Dash. Some Dash casinos will convert it to their internal currency at deposit and then back to DASH at withdrawal. But in that case, the casino does that for all currencies and not just for DASH, it’s the way they operate.
With that being said, you can play almost all games with Dash as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Dash, then they also have a large collection of Dash games available, whether you prefer Dash slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your Dash and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
DASH CASINO REVIEWS
All Dash casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the Ethereum casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Dash casinos: which license the have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Dash bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Dash casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH DASH?
Dash has instant and very cheap transactions with a rate of 4,000 or more per second. that makes it an interesting gambling alternative to Bitcoin, where the fees keep rising with its price.
Another interesting fact is that 2.5 million Dollars goes to development of new projects every month. The money comes from block rewards and makes sure that Dash evolves according to the needs of users.
The most common transactions on the Dash blockchain are low value ones. This is because extreme security is not necessary when performing them, and the speed and cost-effectiveness make Dash a very good option for such a use case.
Dash promotes privacy as its big feature, as it deals with it by scrambling transactions with master nodes to make them untraceable. This is not a foolproof method as unscrambling algorithms do exist. These master nodes also centralize the network, as controlling a majority of them would destroy Dash’s security as an asset. Upon its launch, a bug caused 2 million of its 18 million supply to be mined in the first 48 hours, with the creators of Dash profiting off it. This also instils doubt in the minds of potential users.
These are the major reasons why most transactions are of lower value. At a certain point security and trust in the cryptocurrency outweigh the speed and value advantages cryptos like these offer.
If your priority is speed, dash is capable of transactions that are confirmed in 3 seconds or less. They call this service InstantSend, and it uses the aforementioned master nodes to give your transaction priority and instantly give it confirmation. Normal transactions are also very fast, as new blocks are mined every 2.5 minutes.
Dash is a coin that promises a lot and gives its users a lot of options, from private transactions to extremely fast ones. Most people use it for small transactions, but the consistently low fees make large ones viable as well, if you are okay with Dash’s special master node system.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: While Dash Master Nodes offer significant benefits, they also centralize the network. As the amount of Master Nodes is quite low compared to other nodes and they still hold the most power, this means that they could have control over the blockchain.
- Safety: Dash is seen as a secure crypto, with an emphasis on privacy that is achieved with scrambling algorithms that make tracing transactions very difficult. It must be noted, however, that as soon as centralization becomes a problem, the crypto’s security is compromised.
- Scalability: In terms of scalability, Dash is a very fast and cheap coin to use and is designed in a way that ensures this trait to last even in the future. The fast block times and larger block sizes ensure cheap transaction fees and fast confirmation times.
As with other coins, fees are paid to give miners an incentive to include your transaction in the next block, as the fee is then paid out along with the block reward.
Dash block size is currently 2 MB, with the average block size being much less (not all that space is used) so fees stay low. The average block time is set at 2.5 minutes, so even if in the future a block is completely full, the next one Is quick to come. It’s even possible to send zero-fee transactions, because miners will often include them in the block anyway.
Even as Dash increases in value, transaction fees remain low. You can expect to pay a fee of around half a cent, even for transactions worth many thousands of dollars.
Even in the future you can expect transaction fees to remain low for Dash, as this is one of its main features – very fast, very cheap transactions.