RIPPLE CASINO GUIDE of 2021
Ripple casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Ripple casinos.
There are quite a few online casinos already offering Ripple as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With XRP slowly but steadily gaining popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Ripple gambling sites as well.
Here are the best Ripple casinos you can find.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
Welcome bonuses in Ripple are listed above for each casino that offers one.
Here is a short summary of the best Ripple bonuses you can find:
Best Ripple faucet bonus: you can win 200 XRP on the BC.Game‘s daily free wheel spin.
Best Ripple first deposit bonus: 150 % up to 1000 XRP + 50 free spins from True Flip casino with 35x wagering on bonus and 30x on free spins.
If a Ripple bonus code is required, you can find it in the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you need to do is click PLAY at your chosen Ripple casino, register and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
You can test any of the bonuses before using them to see which would be best with my bonus calculator.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
RIPPLE FREE SPINS
Among all Ripple bonuses, you can get the most free spins with Unikrn‘s first deposit bonus:
- 200 % up to 200 $ + 300 free spins, Wagering: 45x (on bonus), Free spins: 45x
But I would also recommend looking at Casino-X‘s first deposit bonus because they have far better wagering conditions for free spins:
- 100 % up to 2000 € + 200 free spins, Wagering: 30x (on bonus+deposit), Free spins: 20x
I only list casinos which allow you to play with Ripple. Some Ripple casinos will convert XRP to their internal currency at deposit and then back to XRP at withdrawal. But in that case, the casino does that for all currencies and not just for Ripple, it’s the way they operate.
With that being said, you can play almost all games with Ripple as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Ripple, then they also have a large collection of Ripple games available, whether you prefer Ripple slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your Ripple and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
RIPPLE CASINO REVIEWS
All Ripple casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the Ripple casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Ripple casinos: which license the have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Ripple bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Ripple casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH RIPPLE?
The Ripple Network is a protocol to provide liquidity to global markets for fast, international payments with minimal fees. It is intended to replace the outdated systems still used today, that have higher fees and take days, if not weeks, compared to the seconds of Ripple.
XRP is the token used by the Ripple Network and it is intended to be the currency bridge between banks.
XRP was never intended to be used for peer-to-peer payments, always being meant to improve international bank payments. It’s still used by individuals for P2P transactions however, and if its centralization is no concern for you, it is a cheap and fast (4-5 seconds) way to transfer money. You just have to be aware that a central entity (that is currently being sued by the US) essentially has control over it.
HOW DEOS IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: One of the biggest criticisms of Ripple is its centralization. With around 50% of it sitting in escrow under the control of Ripple Labs Inc. and with 75% of XRP being held by the top 100 accounts, it is hard to call it decentralized. Also not insignificant, the founders gave themselves around 20 billion XRP at launch. The consensus voting system is also centralized, as the nodes have full control of the network, and Ripple has over-sized decision powers when deciding which entities are trusted nodes.
- Safety: XRP uses consensus instead of proof-of-work, promising better resistance to all sort of attacks. It is being led by a very capable team and is extremely well-funded. It’s also been around a longer time and has had time to prove itself secure.
- Scalability: Ripple is being integrated by banks to improve international bank payments, as per its original use case. It is also extensively mentioned in the media after Bitcoin and Ethereum. Recently it has been under media coverage because it’s being sued by the US Securities and Exchange Commission for not registering XRP with the agency and illegally selling a security. The case is currently still ongoing. Its consensus mechanism is very good for scalability, using votes from trusted nodes running the Ripple Server Software. While the small fees also mean good scalability and bank adoption, they also means that banks only need small amounts of XRP to be able to use the system.
Transaction fees on the Ripple network are extremely small.
If XRP isn’t being created, the fee goes to no-one and is destroyed. This means cheap transactions as you pay no one while decreasing the supply of the coin.
XRP transactions are still extremely cheap, the minimum transaction fee costing around 0.00001 XRP. Even with a substantial price increase this still means a truly tiny fee. This means that even in the future, XRP will stay a cheap coin to send and receive.