AAVE CASINO GUIDE of 2022
Aave casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Aave casinos.
Few online casinos are already offering Aave as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With AAVE slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, it is only a matter of time before other casinos become Aave gambling sites as well.
So far, there is only one Aave casino that I currently trust.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
|Rank||Casino||Go Play!||Bonus||Bonus Code||Anonymity||Support||Payments|
Exclusive No deposit bonus: $1-3 wager free, Wagering: 0
|e-mail, first name, last name, date of birth are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 0.71 mBTC | Max: unlimited
First deposit bonus: 100 % up to 100000 € + 30 free spins, Wagering: 25x (on bonus), Free spins: 25x
|phone number is required besides e-mail to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.2 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 20 € | Max: unlimited
BC.Game offers all Gamblineers players a $1-3 wager free bonus! No deposit and no wagering is required – you simply register through Gamblineers and claim your reward!
After the wager free bonus they offer numerous welcome bonuses, faucets and games where you can win additional crypto. Find all in info in the BC.Game review!
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which ones are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
AAVE FREE SPINS
For now, there are sadly no free spins available in any of the casinos that accept Aave. But you do have a no deposit bonus in Aave – BC.Game offers $1-3 wager free bonus for all who register through Gamblineers!
Make sure to come back to this guide and check it out because I will be adding more Aave casinos and their bonuses as they come out!
You can play almost all games with Aave, just as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions in regards to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Aave, then they also have a large collection of Aave games available, whether you prefer Aave slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
Pick your favourite BC.Game’s game and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
AAVE CASINO REVIEWS
All Aave casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons, and more information about their games and offers.
Check out each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or on their review link below the PLAY button in the Aave casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 criteria:
- Safety and reliability of Aave casinos: Which license do the have? Do they have clear withdrawal information available? What is their support like? How long have they been on the market? How successful they are at retaining their satisfied players?
- Aave bonuses: Do they offer bonuses? Is their wagering information clear? How high is their wagering requirement, etc.
- Bet limitations: How does the casino limit you in terms of bets that you can make (min./max. bets on different games)?
- Provably fair: Whether they offer provably fair games and how many.
- Aave casino anonymity: What information do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw?
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH AAVE?
There are quite a few uses for Aave. The most popular one is as a savings account where the deposited funds are stored in a smart contract and are available for other users to borrow. Aave’s protocols make sure that the deposited assets are always larger than the total amount of borrowed funds, so that users can withdraw their coins whenever they please.
Aave also allows users to make traditional loans and flash loans. Traditional loans can be done by borrowing USD stablecoins. The annual fixed percentage rate for traditional loans is 4.87 %, while the variable one is 2.6 %. Flash loans are carried out by lending out assets via smart contract with no collateral, as long as the loan is paid back inside the same transaction block.
Aave can also be used for margin trading. Users can borrow money by brokers and then invest it into any market that is available.
Yield farming via bots is another thing that users can be a part of. Here dApps scan the crypto ecosystem and automatically move the user’s assets to the best performing pool.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Aave is a decentralized finance protocol. It is built on the Ethereum blockchain. Here people can lend and borrow cryptocurrency. Users who deposited their assets can earn passive income, generated by the loans of users who borrowed it. On Aave you can also take flash loans, which is one of the first un-collateralized types of loans in the new age of decentralized finance. The technology also allows its users to pick between variable and fixed interest rates.
- Safety: As with all crypto and the rest of digital finance, it is important to mention that safety cannot be 100% guaranteed. At Aave they are trying to keep their safety measures as high as possible by various audits, which are displayed on their website, and by bug bounty program where random users can find bugs in their code, make a report, and in exchange get a bounty.
- Scalability: Lending protocols have become increasingly more popular over the years and are now one of the more important aspects of the decentralized ecosystem. With the help of the Ethereum blockchain’s accessibility, Aave is used by many different applications which enable users to perform different operations. Due to increasingly high fees on Ethereum’s blockchain, Aave decided to implement a multi-market approach for scalability solutions by joining the Polygon network, which is a scaling network that focuses on Ethereum compatible chains, but has much smaller fees.
Aave is an Ethereum based token, however it is using Polygon scaling solutions, which means that transactions that would usually take place on the Ethereum blockchain take place on Polygon’s blockchain. This is why they are way cheaper, almost nonexistent.
In the beginning, Ethereum blockchain’s success dictated the price of fees for Aave since it was an Ethereum blockchain token. Now, you could hardly say that there is a correlation between coin value and fees. It is still present, but it is a very small one.
There are no Aave NFTs that we are aware of yet. But stay tuned, this is a fast growing area and if AAVE will add NFT, you will find this information right here!
However, Aave is planning to accept NTFs as collateral for their loans.