CHAINLINK CASINO GUIDE of 2022
Chainlink casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Chainlink casinos.
A lot of online casinos are already offering Chainlink as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With LINK slowly but surely following Bitcoin’s popularity, it is only a matter of time before other casinos become Chainlink gambling sites as well.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
|Rank||Casino||Go Play!||Bonus||Bonus Code||Anonymity||Support||Payments|
Exclusive No deposit bonus: $1-3 wager free, Wagering: 0
|e-mail, first name, last name, date of birth are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 0.71 mBTC | Max: unlimited
First deposit bonus: 100 % up to 100000 € + 30 free spins, Wagering: 25x (on bonus), Free spins: 25x
|phone number is required besides e-mail to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.2 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 20 € | Max: unlimited
First deposit bonus: 100 % up to 100 LINK, Wagering: 0x (on bonus)
|date of birth is required besides e-mail to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.1 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Exclusive No deposit bonus: 150 free spins, Wagering: 25x
|e-mail, name, country are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.01 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 10 € | Max: 5000 $/d, 10000 $/w, 30000 $/m
First deposit bonus: 50 % up to 350 € + 30 free spins, Wagering: 40x (on bonus), Free spins: 0x
|e-mail, country, first name, last name, phone number are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 1 mBTC | Max: no info
Wdl: Min: 5 mBTC | Max: no info
Welcome bonuses in Chainlink are listed above for each casino that offers one.
Here is a short summary of the best Chainlink bonuses that you can find:
Best Chainlink first deposit bonus: 50 % up to 350 € from Melbet with a 40x wagering requirement (on bonus).
Best Chainlink faucet bonus: get a daily free wheel spin from BC.Game and win up to 1 BTC. One of the possible rewards is also 0.4 LINK.
If a Chainlink bonus code is required, you can find it in the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you need to do is click the PLAY button in front of your chosen Chainlink casino, register, and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
With my casino bonus calculator you can test any of the bonuses before you use them to see which one is the best one for you.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best, and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
CHAINLINK FREE SPINS
Among all Chainlink bonuses, you can get the biggest amount of free spins with Melbet’s first deposit bonus:
- 50 % up to 350 € + 30 free spins, wagering 40x on bonus, 0x on free spins.
You can get up to 290 free spins with 0x wagering by using all 5 bonuses in their welcome package!
I only list casinos which allow you to play with Chainlink. Some Chainlink casinos will convert Chainlink to their internal currency when you make a deposit, and then convert it back to LINK at withdrawal. But if this is the case, the casino does this for all currencies and not just for LINK; it’s just the way they operate.
This being said, you can play almost all games with Chainlink, just as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions in regards to which coins can be used for playing their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Chainlink, then they also have a large collection of Chainlink games available, whether you prefer Chainlink slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your Chainlink and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
CHAINLINK CASINO REVIEWS
All Chainlink casino reviews include a particular casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons, and more information about their games and offers.
See each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or on their review link below the PLAY button in the Ethereum casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 criteria:
- Safety and reliability of Chainlink casinos: Which license the have? Do they have clear withdrawal information? What is their support like? How long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players?
- Chainlink bonuses: Do they offer bonuses? Is their wagering information clear? How high is their wagering requirement, etc.
- Bet limitations: How does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)?
- Provably fair: Whether they offer provably fair games and how many.
- Chainlink casino anonymity: What information do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw?
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. You will find all of the above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH CHAINLINK?
Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network built on Ethereum and designed to connect off-chain data sources to on-chain smart contracts. It presents a solution to the problem of moving this data securely and without the need to be trust-dependent via its middleman solution of a decentralized oracle network.
The coin itself is also a good way to perform cheap transactions, but other coins that are built with this in mind are of course better suited for this use. The coin (or token) is intended to be used as payment to oracle nodes.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: 60 % of the supply remains under the control of the parent company (not freely traded on the market). This means that the coin is not as decentralized as it could be. A relatively low number of Oracles (a middleman software in smart contracts) also contributes to this.
- Safety: Security in the Chainlink system is ultimately controlled by economic incentives and staking. Another issue could be Ethereum problems that affect Chainlink, as it is built on Ethereum. In September 2020, several Chainlink node operators suffered a spam attack that resulted in around 700 ETH being drained. Reduced gas fees due to the new update help with such attacks as less ETH would be used up in the attack.
- Scalability: Scalability is not an issue with Chainlink. The project has been growing very fast from its very beginning, with no significant impact to speeds or costs. The only limiting factor could potentially be if the Ethereum smart chain gets overwhelmed with traffic, which would incur high gas fees. Being an agnostic coin, Chainlink itself can operate on any blockchain.
The fee price is determined by the demand for network space and the byte size of transactions.
Since Chainlink runs on the Ethereum network, rising gas fees affect it.
A new upgrade to Chainlink moved some of the data required to confirm transactions off-chain, which reduced fees.
Chainlink transaction fees have risen along with the fees of all Ethereum network-based coins.
The recent upgrade reduced this issue to some degree, but Chainlink’s value is expected to continue to rise, due to strong support and fast integration. What this means for fees remains to be seen.
Chainlink blockchain enables users to mint dynamic Chainlink NFTs. This type of LINK NFTs can be minted in real world locations via Chainlink VRF!