OMG NETWORK CASINO GUIDE OmiseGo Casinos of 2022
OMG Network casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best OmiseGO casinos.
Very few online casinos currently offer OMG Network as their deposit and withdrawal currency. However, with OMG slowly but surely following Bitcoin’s popularity, it is only a matter of time before other casinos become OmiseGO gambling sites as well.
OMG NETWORK CASINOS
Here is the best and only OiseGO casino that I currently trust:
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
|Rank||Casino||Go Play!||Bonus||Bonus Code||Anonymity||Support||Payments|
Exclusive No deposit bonus: 150 free spins, Wagering: 25x
|e-mail, name, country are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.01 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 10 € | Max: 5000 $/d, 10000 $/w, 30000 $/m
First deposit bonus: 50 % up to 350 € + 30 free spins, Wagering: 40x (on bonus), Free spins: 0x
|e-mail, country, first name, last name, phone number are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 1 mBTC | Max: no info
Wdl: Min: 5 mBTC | Max: no info
OMG NETWORK BONUS
Welcome bonus in OMG Network is listed above for Melbet casino.
Here is a short summary of the OmiseGO bonus:
It is a first deposit bonus of 50 % up to 350 € with a 40x wagering requirement and also comes with 30 free spins with 0x wagering requirement.
If an OMG Network bonus code is required, you can find it on the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you have to do is click PLAY at your chosen OMG Network casino, register, and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
With my online casino bonus calculator you can test any of the bonuses before using them to see which would one you like the most.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which ones are the best, and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
OMG NETWORK FREE SPINS
You can get free spins with Melbet‘s first deposit bonus:
- 50 % up to 350 € + 30 free spins, wagering 40x on bonus ans 0x on free spins.
0x wagering on free spins is incredibly rare and always a great deal!
OMG NETWORK GAMES
You can play almost all games with OmiseGO just as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions in regards to which coins can be used for playing their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with OMG Network, then they also have a large collection of OMG Network games available, whether you prefer OMG Network slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
Pick your favorite game and start playing.
May the odds be ever in your favor!
OMISEGO CASINO REVIEWS
All OMG Network casino reviews include a particular casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons, and more information about their games and offers.
You can see the review by clicking on the casino’s logo or on their review link below the PLAY button on the OmiseGO casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 criteria:
- Safety and reliability of OMG Network casinos: Which license do they have? Do they have clear withdrawal information? What is their support like? How long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players?
- OMG Network bonuses: Do they offer bonuses? Is their wagering information clearly displayed? How high is their wagering requirement, etc.
- Bet limitations: How does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)?
- Provably fair: Whether they offer provably fair games and how many.
- OMG Network casino anonymity: What information do they require from you so that you can play, deposit and withdraw?
For a detailed description of each category, you can check out my Bitcoin casino guide. You will find all of the above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH OMG NETWORK?
OMG Network was built in order to help Ethereum and the rest of the Ethereum blockchain based tokens and apps make faster and cheaper transactions with a high level of security, while keeping the energy usage low. It is a Layer-2 scaling solution. OMG token is also used for paying fees and for trading.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: OMG Network, formerly known as OmiseGO, is a child chain, controlled by a node called ‘the Operator.’ The Operator produces single blocks which verify the transaction before sending them to Ethereum. Fun fact: OMG Network has only one node, while Ethereum has 8,000.
- Safety: OMG Network focuses on security. It does so by decentralizing the cryptocurrency via a network of computers, the so-called ‘Watchers.’ They then monitor the network and the Operator for any malicious activity. Anyone can join their Watcher program.
- Scalability: OMG Network has great potential for future growth since Ethereum is becoming more and more popular. It has a growing demand for a faster and cheaper processing of a high volume of transactions. Without implementation of such scaling systems Ethereum, as well as Bitcoin, would not be able to achieve such growth. Their network would be too congested and the transaction fees would skyrocket, whereas now, by using OMG Network as their scalability solution, fees of Ethereum based tokens are only a third of what they are on the Ethereum blockchain.
OMG fees are quite low compared to other blockchains such as Ethereum.
OMG Network’s fees always remain the same. It does not matter which blockchains or currencies participate in a given transaction.
OMG NETWORK NFT
There are no OMG Network NFTs that we are aware of yet. But stay tuned – this is a fast growing area and if OMG adds NFTs, you will be able to find this information right here!