BITCOIN CASINO NO DEPOSIT BONUS - the 2021 Crypto Casino Bonus Guide
A Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus is a tempting offer.
After all, you get something for free, either free spins or actual money.
But do you actually get money for free at the end?
Which Bitcoin bonuses can WIN you money and which make you LOSE yours? Which fine print to look out for? Which bonuses to choose among the ever-growing swarm of offers? – Only in this Bitcoin casino bonus guide.
THE BEST BITCOIN CASINO BONUS OF 2021
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
This is my collection of the best Bitcoin casino bonuses.
How do I rank Bitcoin bonuses?
To me, the best Bitcoin bonus isn’t the one with the highest bonus amount or the most free spins.
The best Bitcoin bonus has to give me the best conditions to win the most after clearing the wagering requirements and following the bonus terms.
So regardless of the bonus percentage, amount and free spins, I look at each bonus individually and estimate how much I can win by depositing a certain amount and going through the wagering requirements.
The result is the list above.
But first, let’s look at the different types of bonuses and what they are, so you will know what to look for. (Or you can skip to How to choose bonuses, if you have already mastered all bonus types.)
WHAT IS A BITCOIN CASINO BONUS
What is Bitcoin bonus?
A Bitcoin casino bonus is the casino’s promotion to attract new players to try their games and services while potentially winning something in return.
These are the different bonus types:
- no deposit bonus,
- first deposit bonus,
- second, third, … deposit bonus (as a part of a welcome bonus),
- reload bonus,
- free spins,
- cashback bonus,
- faucet bonus.
Before I start explaining these bonus types, I have to address wagering requirement, because it concerns all bonuses.
Obviously, bonus means you get something for free to play with. This is either bonus money or free spins which generate you some bonus money.
But this bonus money isn’t just yours to withdraw and take home. Not initially at least.
This is where wagering requirement comes in. Wagering requirement is a number (usually between 30 and 50) and means how many times you must wager your bonus money before it’s yours to withdraw.
BITCOIN CASINO NO DEPOSIT BONUS AND FREE SPINS
If you’re looking to make money, no deposit bonuses won’t cut it. Any possible winnings are too small to be eligible for a withdrawal, leaving you with nothing unless you make a deposit. But if you make a deposit, your chances are MUCH bigger with a deposit bonus.
A Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus is the only type of bonus that doesn’t require a deposit to get it and play, as the name suggests.
A no deposit bonus can be a set amount of bonus money, although mostly it comes in form of free spins. By playing the free spins you win an amount of bonus money.
They look something like this:
There aren’t nearly as many no deposit bonuses as there are other bonuses. That’s because casinos don’t like giving out things for free without getting at least something in return first. But a Bitcoin no deposit bonus can come useful because it allows you to try out a casino before depositing your own money.
Since a Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus is mostly in form of free spins, it’s worth mentioning other free spins bonuses here as well.
Some casinos offer free spins outside their welcome packages, as a weekly or monthly promotion or as a one time event.
Whether from a no deposit bonus or not, the free spins are the same thing once you get them. The only difference is that no deposit free spins don’t require a deposit to get them while other free spins usually do.
HOW DO BITCOIN CASINO FREE SPINS WORK?
Unlike regular bets you make in a slot game, free spins have a fixed bet.
Once you start playing the designated slot, the only thing you can do is spin the reels as many times as you have free spins and hope for the highest winnings at the end.
When you run out of free spins, the amount you have won becomes your bonus money.
From this point on, the won bonus money acts as any other bonus money: it has to go through the wagering requirement before you can withdraw it.
BITCOIN CASINO NO DEPOSIT BONUS FREE SPINS EXCEPTIONS AND TERMS
- Although no deposit bonuses don’t require a deposit to get the bonus, they still require a deposit before you can withdraw any winnings. This information is too often kept hidden, but it’s fair that you know! A deposit for the no deposit free spins winnings is required to protect casinos from money laundering. Casinos also use it to make sure they are giving any winnings to potential players who are there to play and not just abuse the bonuses.
- Some no deposit bonuses require you to enter a Bitcoin bonus code to activate the bonus. If a bonus requires a code, you will find it written next to the bonus in every listing at Gamblineers.
- All bonuses have a maximum allowed bet amount. Although the bet amount is fixed for free spins, it isn’t fixed for the bonus money you win, but there still is a maximum bet limit. If you exceed that amount, you lose your bonus money, so be sure to check that before you start playing.
- The wagering requirement for free spins actually applies to the bonus money won with free spins. When free spins are a part of a deposit bonus, the wagering requirement can be different for free spins and for the match bonus.
- Some free spins are given to you on a daily basis rather than all at once. For example, 100 free spins would be credited by 20 spins a day for 5 consecutive days. The bonus terms will always state that.
- Bitcoin casino free spins almost always have a maximum winnings limit. It limits how much of the bonus money you can withdraw regardless of how much you won after completing the wagering requirements.
- Every bonus has an expiration date by which you must use the bonus or it expires. It’s usually given in a number of days the bonus is valid.
- Some bonuses require you to contact the support via live chat in order to activate them. And some bonuses require you to contact the support via live chat to claim only the free spins part of the bonus.
FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS
What is a deposit bonus?
Most bonuses need you to make a deposit to get them. They are called ‘deposit’ bonuses.
What is a first deposit?
A first deposit bonus applies only to your first-ever deposit at the casino. That means you can use the bonus only once and only the first time you fill your casino account wallet.
A first deposit bonus is also called a sign-up bonus or a registration bonus.
First deposit bonuses look like this:
They consist of a bonus percentage, maximum bonus amount and, optionally, free spins.
As you deposit, the casino ‘matches’ your deposit amount with their bonus money. Hence, a match deposit bonus.
Whether your deposit is matched in full, only partly or even more than in full depends on the bonus percentage. 100 % doubles your deposit, 50 % results in half of you deposit’s worth in bonus money, 150 % results in 150 % of your deposit’s worth in bonus money and so on.
If I take the above example and deposit 0.5 BTC, I get 100 % of that in bonus money, so another 0.5 BTC, resulting in 1 BTC altogether that I can use to play.
The maximum bonus amount is the most you can get in bonus money. In the above example, if you deposited 2 BTC, you should get 110 % of your deposit in bonus, so another 2.2 BTC. But since the maximum bonus amount is 1.5 BTC, you only get that much.
Some first deposit bonuses can also include free spins. This is an addition to your main bonus and in most cases you get them even if you deposit only the minimum required amount. Bitcoin casino free spins have their own characteristics and I will explain those in the Bitcoin casino free spins chapter.
Free spins are always set to one or a few specific slots, you can’t choose where to play them freely.
FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS EXCEPTIONS AND TERMS
I wish this list could be short but unfortunately it’s not. Bonuses are promotions and all promotions have dozens of variants and tons of fine print.
But don’t let that discourage you, just make sure you check the top 3 below, so they don’t surprise you later. The rest are for nitpicking.
- Every first deposit bonus has a minimum deposit requirement. You must deposit at least that much to qualify for the bonus. The minimum deposit requirement is usually written in the bonus terms. (If you deposit too little, you wasted your opportunity to get a first deposit bonus. Depositing a second time doesn’t help, deposits don’t add up when it comes to bonuses!)
- Some first deposit bonuses require you to enter a Bitcoin bonus code to activate the bonus. Some bonuses require you to enter the code before depositing, some as you make the deposit and some after you make the deposit. Make sure to check, so you do things in the right order. If a bonus requires a Bitcoin bonus code, you will find it written next to the bonus in every listing on Gamblineers.
- All bonuses have a maximum allowed bet amount Casinos set a max. bet limit to protect themselves in case someone hits a very big multiplier. Remember, this is a promotion and while the casino doesn’t mind giving away a few coins in order to get a new player, they don’t want to lose a fortune.. This limits your bet size when playing with bonus money. If you exceed that amount, you lose your bonus money, so be sure to check that before you start playing.
- Some first deposit bonuses have different wagering requirement for the bonus than for the free spins. A lot of times the wagering for free spins is higher.
- You get some free spins on a daily basis rather than all at once. For example, a casino can give you 100 free spins by crediting 20 spins a day for 5 consecutive days. The bonus terms will always state that.
- Some bonuses have a maximum winnings limit. It limits how much bonus money you can withdraw regardless of how much you won after completing the wagering requirements. However, a maximum winnings limit for first deposit bonus is uncommon (except for Bitcoin casino free spins!).
- Every bonus has an expiration date by which you must use the bonus or it expires. It’s usually given in a number of days the bonus is valid. It can be different for free spins!
- Some bonuses require you to contact the support via live chat in order to activate them. And some bonuses require you to contact the support via live chat to claim only the free spins part of the bonus.
SECOND, THIRD, ... DEPOSIT BONUS
You will often see Bitcoin gambling sites advertising their ‘welcome bonus’ instead of a first deposit bonus.
A Bitcoin casino welcome bonus can either be a single bonus or a package of bonuses. A package applies to a number of your first consecutive deposits.
For example, a second deposit bonus of up to 2 BTC + 50 free spins along with a first deposit bonus of up to 1 BTC + 20 free spins can be a welcome bonus of 3 BTC + 70 free spins.
A second, third, … deposit bonus is the same as a first deposit bonus, except that it applies to your second, third, … deposit instead of your first one.
They look like this:
Most casinos don’t offer these bonuses, but you can find some that will offer even up to a fifth deposit bonus.
An important thing to remember is that in order to apply for a second deposit bonus, you MUST have used the first deposit bonus first and must have completed its wagering requirement. The same goes for all further deposits that are a part of the welcome package.
All other bonus exceptions and terms are the same as for the first deposit bonuses.
RELOAD BONUS AND CASHBACK
A lot of crypto gambling sites offer bonuses on a regular basis once you become their player. Reload bonuses are one of them.
A reload bonus looks exactly like a first, second, … bonus except it doesn’t apply to your first few deposits in the casino.
Some casinos offer one time only reload bonuses while others will give them to you monthly, weekly or even daily!
I’m going to skip the bonus exceptions and terms here, because they are the same as for other deposit bonuses.
The only additional difference is that some casinos will require you to make at least a certain number of deposits before being eligible for a reload bonus.
A cashback is another ‘regular’ Bitcoin casino bonus offered by many casinos apart from their welcome packages, reload bonuses and free spins.
I’m not sure if a cashback should technically be called a bonus, but it is a part of casino promotions and it can still get you bonus money.
Cashbacks do what their name suggests, they get you some cash back. So contrary to deposit bonuses where you get a bonus to play with, you get bonus money after you played and depending on whether you lost anything or not.
Cashbacks are usually either daily, weekly or monthly and can be used repetitively.
You are eligible to get a cashback only if you have losses while playing games.
The conditions to use a cashback usually take into account your losses over a certain period. If it’s a daily cashback then it’s the last 24 hours, if it’s weekly it’s either last 7 days or last Monday to Sunday and so on.
A cashback bonus is always expressed in percentage and sometimes has an upper limit to how much you can get back. The percentage applies to your losses.
Although a frequent bonus type in casinos, it’s not as popularly used as the deposit bonuses, so the bonus terms and conditions can vary widely across casinos.
CASHBACK EXCEPTIONS AND TERMS
- Some cashbacks have a set minimum amount. This means that if your losses (calculated by the formula in the cashback’s terms) don’t exceed that amount, you don’t get a cashback.
- Some casinos require you to have made a deposit in a certain time period relative to the cashback period to be eligible for a cashback bonus.
- Some casinos require you to play your entire deposit to zero to be able to use a cashback bonus.
- Some cashback bonuses are calculated based on your losses, but the formula for this calculation can vary. The criteria can be that your balance is lower than your deposit (rarely), it can be losses – (deposit + winnings) or something similar.
- Bitcoin bonus code to activate the bonus.
- Some cashback bonuses will allow you to withdraw the cashback immediately, although more often they will come with a wagering requirement like any other bonus.
- If the cashback bonus has a wagering requirement then it also has an expiration date by which you must use the bonus or it expires. It’s usually given in a number of days the bonus is valid.
- Some bonuses require you to contact the support via live chat in order to activate them.
- Some casinos have been known to offer cashbacks if Bitcoin price drops while you have Bitcoin in your casino wallet, so you don’t lose value by playing instead of selling the currency.
BITCOIN CASINO BONUS CODES
As you probably noticed, some bonuses require bonus codes to activate them. If they don’t, it’s enough to just click on the PLAY button, register at the Bitcoin gambling site and claim the bonus.
I ALWAYS include the Bitcoin bonus code in my bonus lists if you require one. But I gathered all bonuses with codes here anyway.
Some bonuses with codes are higher, if they are exclusive, so I included that info in the list as well. Here are the Bitcoin casino bonus codes:
BITCOIN CASINO FAUCET BONUS
Faucet bonuses are probably the rarest type of Bitcoin casino bonus, and for good reason.
These bonuses come with no strings attached, no deposit requirements, no wagering requirements. They are literally free money, or a free Bitcoin bonus. That’s why many casinos ceased to offer them because they were wildly abused, causing the casino to only lose money.
This is an example of how faucet bonuses look like in a lot of Blockchain casinos – in a form of wheel spin.
Since they are completely free, the amounts are usually very low (usually in a few ten or hundred Satoshi) but you can claim them quite frequently.
A Bitcoin faucet bonus is usually found in newer Blockchain casinos (at least I haven’t seen them elsewhere yet) and is an excellent way to try out the casino before depositing your own money.
You can find many different kind of faucets where they are still offered:
- daily in form of a wheel spin, where you can win faucets in different currencies,
- for signing up or confirming your e-mail,
- for reloading your wallet if your balance comes to zero,
- for other things like logging in for a certain number of days in a row, contributing in their forums/chats/Telegram groups, …
The highest paying Bitcoin faucets are around 300 Satoshi and are usually a part of a free wheel spin. You can find even higher ones, for example BC.Game has a 1 BTC prize on their wheel spin, but I doubt anyone will ever be able to get that.
If you are looking to make money, Bitcoin faucets aren’t worth it. You get so little money that you would have to get extremely lucky to make enough out of it to be even eligible for a withdrawal. You have a much better chance with a good deposit bonus. See for yourself by trying out the casino bonus calculator.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST BONUS FOR YOU?
There are 3 ways to go at it:
- You want a good welcome bonus but other great regular bonuses are also important to you.
- You want the best possible first deposit bonus or no deposit bonus to try out a new casino thoroughly. The other bonuses are an added value but not a priority.
- All you want is to win as much money as possible using the best Bitcoin casino bonus available.
Regardless of your choice, the wagering requirement along with clean bonus terms is what sets a good bonus apart from others. Either for the best no deposit or the best deposit bonuses for Bitcoin.
And because many players are already aware of that, some casinos try to trick them into thinking their bonus has good wagering conditions when the reality is quite the opposite. I laid all the details out for you in the next chapter, What to watch out for.
If you chose number 1 above, you want your casino to have as many bonuses as possible with an overall good wagering requirement.
If you chose number 2, you want to consider a high bonus amount as well as a good wagering requirement.
And if you chose number 3, wagering requirement is basically your only priority.
That’s why I included wagering requirement rating, bonus amount rating and all other bonuses by each casino in the Gamblineers bonus list, so check it out!
By the way, when looking for a Bitcoin casino bonus, it’s always better to look in a Bitcoin only casino (or a crypto only casino). They always have much better offers, tailored for crypto users.
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR IN BITCOIN BONUSES!
This is probably the most important thing I can tell you and I wish more gambling websites would talk about this.
There are 10 things I want to warn you about before you go on and use a bonus in any casino. The first item on the list being by far the most important and most often ‘concealed’ by casinos:
WHAT DOES THE WAGERING REQUIREMENT APPLY TO?
Every bonus has a wagering requirement which usually applies to the bonus amount. That means you must wager the bonus money you receive X times before being able to withdraw it.
But that’s not always the case.
The above example describes a bonus of 100 % up to 200 € with 17.5x wagering requirement. That sounds amazing! After all, a low wagering requirement means a better chance for you to get more money. Plus, low wagering requirement bonuses are tough to find.
A 17.5x wagering requirement means you must wager your bonus 17.5 times right?
The wagering requirement above does not apply to the bonus amount as you are probably accustomed to, but to bonus + deposit amount!
That is the same as saying you must wager your bonus 35 times, speaking for the above example with a 100 % match bonus. (Which is still a pretty good wagering requirement, by the way!)
Be extremely careful about what wagering is on, so you don’t get burnt after you already deposit. That’s why you will find all wagering requirements written on Gamblineers to also include what the wagering is on.
MANDATORY DEPOSIT FOR NO DEPOSIT BONUSES
Intuitively, a no deposit bonus means you don’t have to deposit to get the bonus.
The reality is a bit different though.
So far, I’ve never come across a no deposit bonus where you didn’t have to deposit something. Usually before withdrawing any winnings you might have made with the bonus.
And while more experienced players already know this, I’m sure a lot of players still don’t and probably won’t either until they experience the shock of finding it out by themselves.
So I think it’s fair I point it out.
There might be different approaches to how casinos deal with these “no deposit deposits”. Usually you are required to deposit either as much as you have won or some minimum deposit amount.
Now that you know this, don’t get discouraged from using no deposit bonuses! The odds of winning money with a no deposit bonus are lower compared to other bonuses. But you risk less because you can always decide not to deposit anything and not withdraw the free spins winnings!
Can you win from free spins??
If you want to know how to calculate your odds for using no deposit bonus free spins, click the button below.
While you know what wagering for a regular match bonus means for you, free spins wagering isn’t that intuitive. After all, you don’t know how much bonus money you will end up with.
Before I begin, let me just say that the following calculation is not a guarantee but a theoretical estimate. That means that if a million players use the free spins, their averaged out bonus money and wins at the end should limit to the numbers below.
Let’s take the above no deposit free spins from BitStarz as our example.
You get 20 free spins with 40x wagering requirement and must deposit $20 to withdraw any winnings.
You can play the free spins on 3 different games and I’ll choose Aztec Magic because it has the highest RTP of the three (97 %). Each free spin has a total bet of $0.15.
So 20 spins of $0.15 where I get 97 % of my wagers returned to me in form of wins: 20 x 0.15 x 0.97 = 2.91
That means that players end up with around $2.91 on average after using their free spins. It’s not a lot, but it’s free money.
After that you have wagering requirement for this bonus money like for any other.
So in this case, the 20 free spins is like a 14.6 % match bonus with 40x wagering requirement on bonus and a minimum deposit of $20.
While that doesn’t sound very good, you can always decide not to deposit the $20 if you’re not satisfied with your free spins wins amount.
DEPOSIT MONEY IS USED BEFORE BONUS MONEY
When you make a deposit and receive some bonus money, you expect the wagering requirement to begin as soon as you start playing.
But in this case, you begin playing with your deposit, which usually only has a 1x wagering requirement. And only after you have wagered the deposit once does wagering for the bonus begin.
For a 100 % match bonus with a 30x wagering requirement and 1x wagering requirement for the deposit, that’s the same as saying 31x wagering requirement for the bonus, which comes into effect as soon as you start playing.
MAXIMUM BONUS WINNINGS
DIFFERENT WAGERING REQUIREMENT FOR BITCOIN CASINO FREE SPINS
In this case I don’t think it’s done intentionally to trick you or anything. It’s difficult to include a lot of info in promotional banners, so they only list the most important parts.
But it’s important to know that sometimes free spins can have a different wagering requirement than the rest of the bonus.
DIFFERENT MINIMUM DEPOSIT FOR FREE SPINS
BONUS EXPIRY DATE
- the general validity, how long you have to wager your bonus,
- the free spins validity, how fast you must use any free spins,
- free spins requirement: sometimes, in order to get free spins, you must wager your deposit or bonus at least once in the first 24 hours.
NOT ALL GAMES CAN BE PLAYED WITH BONUSES
Besides the fact that you can’t play all games depending on the country you’re playing from, you also can’t play all games using a bonus.
Bitcoin casino free spins are always bound to a single or a few games, usually all from the same game provider.
But even the match bonus has its limitations.
WAGERING CONTRIBUTION OF GAMES
When the bonus terms tell you to wager it X times, you think of your favorite game and want to play there. It may not be that simple.
The reason is that not all games contribute to the wagering requirement in full.
For example, a classic slot may contribute in 100 %. So every dollar you bet is also a dollar wagered for the bonus wagering requirement. But some games contribute only 50 % or 10 % or even 0 %. That means that for every dollar you bet, only 0.5 USD or 0.1 USD or 0 USD count towards the bonus wagering requirement, respectively.
Casinos always list their games in bonus terms and how much they contribute. Usually slots contribute 100 % (except progressive and jackpot slots). Table and live games always contribute less, depending on the casino. Some casinos allow table games for bonus wagering, here the games contribute a few percent, and some casinos don’t allow them at all.
If your plan is use a bonus on a specific game, especially a table game, I suggest you look at my Bitcoin roulette guide, where I listed table game contributions as well.
RESTRICTED COUNTRIES FOR BONUSES
This is usually decided by the casino based on how many bonus abusers come from a certain country. If the percentage is high enough, the entire country gets restricted from using the bonus.
Some casinos don’t restrict any countries and some casinos have quite long lists. For example, the above list contains 78 countries.
Let me wrap up this guide with a simple question: Should you use a casino bonus at all?
The answer depends on what kind of person you are, so I’ll answer with another question:
Would you open a bank account with a bank that offers a discount on your account opening fees?
The answer to both questions should be the same.
May the odds be ever in your favor!