NEM CASINO GUIDE of 2022
Nem casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Nem casinos.
Very few online casinos are offering Nem as their deposit and withdrawal currency at the moment. Yet with XEM slowly but surely following Bitcoin’s popularity, it is only a matter of time before other casinos become Nem gambling sites as well.
Here is the best and only Nem casino that I currently trust:
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
|Rank||Casino||Go Play!||Bonus||Bonus Code||Anonymity||Support||Payments|
First deposit bonus: 50 % up to 350 € + 30 free spins, Wagering: 40x (on bonus), Free spins: 0x
|e-mail, country, first name, last name, phone number are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 1 mBTC | Max: no info
Wdl: Min: 5 mBTC | Max: no info
Welcome bonuses in Nem are listed above for each casino that offers one.
Here is a short summary of the best Nem bonuses that you can find:
Best Nem no deposit bonus: Unfortunately, there are currently no casinos that offer a no deposit bonus. Make sure to keep checking, because I will be adding them as soon as Nem no deposit bonuses arrive.
Best Nem first deposit bonus: A bonus of 50 % up to 350 € with wagering requirement of 40x and additional 30 free spins, which have 0x wagering by MelBet! 0x wagering is extremely rare and always a great deal.
If an Nem bonus code is required, you can find it in the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you have to do is click PLAY at your chosen Nem casino, register, and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
With my online casino bonus calculator you can test any of the bonuses before using them to see which one you like the most.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which ones are the best, and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
NEM FREE SPINS
You can get Nem free spins with MelBet‘s first deposit bonus:
- 50 % up to 350 € + 30 free spins, wagering 40x on bonus and 0x on free spins.
You can play almost all games with Nem just as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions in regards to which coins can be used for playing their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Nem, then they also have a large collection of Nem games available, whether you prefer Nem slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
MelBet has so many games that they will keep you busy for months on end – or at least until new Nem casinos emerge. So pick your favorite game, deposit your and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
NEM CASINO REVIEWS
All Nem casino reviews include a particular casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons, and more information about their games and offers.
See each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or on their review link below the PLAY button on the Nem casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 criteria:
- Safety and reliability of Nem casinos: Which license do they have? Do they have clear withdrawal information? What is their support like? How long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players?
- Nem bonuses: Do they offer bonuses? Is their wagering information clearly displayed? How high is their wagering requirement, etc.
- Bet limitations: How does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)?
- Provably fair: Whether they offer provably fair games and how many.
- Nem casino anonymity: What information do they require from you so that you can play, deposit and withdraw?
For a detailed description of each category, you can check out my Bitcoin casino guide. You will find all of the above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH NEM?
Nem was created as a result of a fork from Nxt, a blockchain based decentralized payment platform. After the fork, Nem got updated so that it would become faster and more scalable. Nem is mostly used for various digital transfers of assets such as contracts, tokens and even files. It is also used for linking private businesses, individuals or parties together. For example, you currently cannot send your money directly from Venmo to PayPal. Nem’s blockchain, the NIS1, enables users to do just that.
Additionally, Nem is also used for record keeping, creating, trading and distributing crypto tokens, and as a management system. Nem has its own wallet where you can perform various activities.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Nem is native to its own blockchain called NIS1. The blockchain operates on a proof of importance algorithm. In comparison, some more known blockchains such as Bitcoin and Ethereum function on proof of work and proof of stake algorithms. Nem’s proof of importance algorithm gives miners with greater computing power higher priority because they can contribute more to the network as a whole.
- Safety: In January 2018 Nem fell victim to a massive hack attack where over $500 million were stolen from a Japanese exchange called Coincheck. The exchange was short staffed and as a consequence they had poor security measures. The hackers were able to steal such vast amounts of money because XEMs were stored in a wallet which was connected to the internet when it should have been offline. On the bright side, all users who suffered this loss received compensation. Nem uses SHA3 hash algorithm and ed25519 public key signature system for their security.
- Scalability: In early 2019 the NEW Foundation, the blockchain’s creator, almost went bankrupt. The project was put on hold without ever reaching its true potential. Later on, in early 2021, the Foundation launched a new blockchain called Symbol. Despite being dormant for a couple of years, Nem still has a future in terms of upgrades and scalability. In April 2021, the team announced that they have planned upgrades for the Nem ecosystem such as including enhanced NFT support. Regardless of their financial problems, Nem was and still is being used throughout as a functional product with tradable tokens.
Usual fee price per transaction for Nem is 0.05 XEM for every 10,000 XEM transferred. However, the maximum fee price is limited to 1.25 XEM per transaction, which is currently only $0.125. The fees on Nem’s blockchain are extremely low when compared to other blockchains such as Ethereum, for example.
Nem had two big bull runs; one in mid-2018 when it reached its all-time high at $1.84, and the other one in early 2021. Currently, 1 XEM is worth about $0.1. The fees are directly correlated to the value of XEM, but the value of this cryptocurrency is currently so low that fees are almost non-existent.
There are no Nem NFTs that we are aware of yet. But stay tuned – this is a fast growing area and if XEM adds NFTs, you will be able to find this information right here!