BITTORRENT CASINO GUIDE of 2022
BitTorrent casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best BitTorrent casinos.
At the moment, there is only one casino that offers BitTorrent as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With BTT slowly but surely following Bitcoin’s popularity, it is only a matter of time before other casinos become BitTorrent gambling sites as well.
Here is the best and only BitTorrent casino that I currently trust:
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
BC.Game offers all Gamblineers players a $1-3 wager free bonus! No deposit is required and there are no wagering requirements. All you have to do is register through Gamblineers and claim your reward! Pretty cool huh?
BC.Game also offers numerous welcome bonuses, faucets and games where you can win additional crypto. Find all the information in the BC.Game review!
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which ones are the best, and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
BITTORRENT FREE SPINS
Unfortunately, there are no free spins available at the moment – but there is a no deposit bonus in BitTorrent – BC.Game offers a $1-3 wager free bonus to all gamers who register through Gamblineers!
Come back here every so often because I will be adding more BitTorrent casinos and their bonuses as soon as they come out!
I only list casinos which allow you to play with BitTorrent. Some BitTorrent casinos will convert it to their internal currency as you make your deposit, and then convert it back to BTT at withdrawal. If this is the case, the casino does so for all currencies and not just for BTT; it’s simply the way they operate.
You can play almost all games with BitTorrent just as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions in regards to which coins can be used for playing their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with BitTorrent, then they also have a large collection of BitTorrent games available, whether you prefer BitTorrent slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your BitTorrent and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
BITTORRENT CASINO REVIEWS
All BitTorrent casino reviews include a particular casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons, and more information about their games and offers.
See each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or on their review link below the PLAY button on the BitTorrent casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 criteria:
- Safety and reliability of BitTorrent casinos: Which license do they have? Do they have clear withdrawal information? What is their support like? How long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players?
- BitTorrent bonuses: Do they offer bonuses? Is their wagering information clearly displayed? How high is their wagering requirement, etc.
- Bet limitations: How does the casino limit you in terms of bets that you can make (min./max. bets on different games)?
- Provably fair: Whether they offer provably fair games and how many.
- BitTorrent casino anonymity: What information do they require from you so that you can play, deposit and withdraw?
For a detailed description of each category, you can check out my Bitcoin casino guide. You will find all of the above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH BITTORRENT?
BitTorrent is primarily used as a decentralized file sharing system. It also has an interesting feature called the BitTorrent Speed where users get faster download speeds on µTorrent client in exchange for tokens. On top of that, those who upload are able to earn BTT tokens, thus having the motivation to give more of their bandwidth and seed files longer.
Users can also use BTT for trading and investing, like any other cryptocurrency.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: BitTorrent accounts for 70 % of the internet traffic and it is the world’s largest decentralized network. It is a peer to peer file sharing and torrent platform. BitTorrent was purchased by TRON in July 2018. Since then, BitTorrent has added various new implementations, including creating its own native token named BTT. BTT was released on Tron’s blockchain in early 2019, using the TRC-10 standard and a proof of stake mechanism.
- Safety: The team behind this project stated that BTT uses ‘the highest level of security measures,’ thus ensuring that your assets stay safe. However, it is worth mentioning that no crypto is 100% safe and that there is always a chance of hack attacks. The team also suggests that users should protect themselves with malware programs and by using different methods such as biometric verification.
- Scalability: This year BitTorrent has been working on implementing a new protocol and network: a p2p mechanism. It will allow users to store and share digital content in a decentralized filing system called BitTorrent File System (BTFS). BTFS will be one of the first abundant decentralized storage systems. DApp developers will be able to use it for things such as deploying websites directly on to the blockchain without the need for a server.
Being a token built on the TRON blockchain, BitTorrent generates its fees in the same manner; fees depend on the activity of the entire network. Despite this, they are way below average.
Tron uses a proof of stake system, allowing users to stake their crypto to earn interest. There is a ‘no miner fee’ which helps to keep fees low, almost at zero.
There are no BitTorrent NFTs that we are aware of yet. But stay tuned, this is a fast growing area and if BTT adds NFTs, you will be able to find this information right here!
However, BitTorrent has recently launched its NFT Hub. This is a free NFT distributing storage system. Developers can protect their NFT metadata by using this content-addressable and decentralized storage.