SYNTHETIX CASINO GUIDE of 2022
Synthetix casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Bitcoin Cash casinos.
Very little online casinos are currently offering Synthetix as their deposit and withdrawal currency. But, with SNX slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Synthetix gambling sites as well.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
|Rank||Casino||Go Play!||Bonus||Bonus Code||Anonymity||Support||Payments|
Exclusive No deposit bonus: $1-3 wager free, Wagering: 0
|e-mail, first name, last name, date of birth are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 0.71 mBTC | Max: unlimited
First deposit bonus: 100 % up to 100000 € + 30 free spins, Wagering: 25x (on bonus), Free spins: 25x
|phone number is required besides e-mail to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.2 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 20 € | Max: unlimited
BC.Game offered all Gamblineers players a $1-3 wager free bonus! No deposit required and no wagering requirements, you just register through Gamblineers and claim the reward!
After that they offer a lot of welcome bonuses, faucets and games where you can win additional crypto. You can find all the info in the BC.Game review!
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
SYNTHETIX FREE SPINS
Unfortunately for now, there aren’t any free spins available in Synthetix accepting casinos. However, there is a no deposit bonus in Synthetix – BC.Game offers $1-3 wager free for all who register through Gamblineers!
But be sure to come back to this guide as I will be adding more Synthetix casinos and their bonuses as they come out!
You can play almost all games with Synthetix as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Synthetix, then they also have a large collection of Synthetix games available, whether you prefer Synthetix slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
BC.Game has a lot of games, which should keep you busy for month! So pick your favorite game, deposit your Synthetix and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
SYNTHETIX CASINO REVIEWS
All Synthetix casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the Synthetix casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Synthetix casinos: which license they have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Synthetix bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Synthetix casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH SYNTHETIX?
Synthetix is a DeFi protocol which offers users an exposure to a variety of assets, crypto and other types. It is mostly used for trading. The platform allows users to trade, borrow and stake different cryptocurrencies, commodities and equities, by creating synthetic assets, which are pegged to the price of the real world asset.
Synthetix works on the same principle as the USDC. In addition, it has its own stablecoin, which is listed as sUSD. S stands for synthetic. sUSD balances the supply and the demand of a coin that it is attached to. This example is shown for USD, but it could also be for BTC (sBTC) or any other currency. The platform also includes assets such as silver, gold and even companies like Tesla.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Synthetix is an ERC-20, Ethereum blockchain based token. Unlike most Ethereum blockchain tokens, which are currently operating on a proof of work system, Synthetix is already operating on a proof of stake mechanism. By the end of 2022 all the Ethereum based cryptocurrencies will be operating on a proof of stake protocol.
- Safety: Synthetix is secured by Ethereum blockchain’s proof of stake mechanism. On top of that it gets regularly audited by various firms, which validate the integrity of their smart contract system. In addition, Synthetix also has a bug bounty program, where users can get rewards in exchange for bugs. The rewards range from 100 sUSDs up to 5000 sUSDs, depending on the severity of the found bug.
- Scalability: All Ethereum blockchain’s tokens are facing the same problem of high fees and not being a scalable enough network. Improvements of the Synthetix system such as the implementation of Optimism, which is a Layer 2 scaling solution will greatly decrease trading costs and overall transaction time.
Fee is determined by demand for block space and transaction data size, same as most coins. Being an Ethereum blockchain based token, Syntehtix’ fees reflect the success of Ethereum and all the other cryptocurrencies that are based on it. However, Ethereum is slowly switching from proof of work to proof of stake mechanism which will make transactions faster and cheaper. Currently the fees are quite high.
Synthetix was first released in early 2018 and it reached its peak at $27.07 during a huge bull run in early 2021. At the moment it is worth around $5.
There are no Synthetix NFT’s that we are aware of yet. But stay tuned, this is a fast growing area and if SNX will add NFT, you will be able to find info here!