STELLAR CASINO GUIDE of 2022
Stellar casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Stellar casinos.
A few online casinos are already offering Stellar as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With XLM slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Stellar gambling sites as well.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
|Rank||Casino||Go Play!||Bonus||Bonus Code||Anonymity||Support||Payments|
Exclusive No deposit bonus: $1-3 wager free, Wagering: 0
|e-mail, first name, last name, date of birth are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 0.71 mBTC | Max: unlimited
First deposit bonus: 100 % up to 100000 € + 30 free spins, Wagering: 25x (on bonus), Free spins: 25x
|phone number is required besides e-mail to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.2 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 20 € | Max: unlimited
Exclusive No deposit bonus: 44 free spins, Wagering: 78x
|Only e-mail is required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 5 $ | Max: 1000000 $
Wdl: Min: 0.1 mBTC | Max: 10000 $/d
|date of birth is required besides e-mail to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: unlimited | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 0.35 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Exclusive No deposit bonus: 150 free spins, Wagering: 25x
|e-mail, name, country are required to play and withdraw|
Dep: Min: 0.01 mBTC | Max: unlimited
Wdl: Min: 10 € | Max: 5000 $/d, 10000 $/w, 30000 $/m
BC.Game offers all Gamblineers players an exclusive $1-3 wager free bonus. with no deposit required and no wagering requirements, you simply register through Gamblineers and get the reward!
On top of that they offer numerous welcome bonuses, faucets and games where you can win additional crypto. Find all info in the BC.Game review!
Sadly, Bitsler doesn’t offer welcome bonuses, reloads or cashbacks, however they focus extensively on tournaments, contests and lottery. They have a tournament prize pool of $75,000!
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
STELLAR FREE SPINS
Unfortunately, there are no free spins available. However, there is a no deposit bonus in Stellar – BC.Game offers $1-3 wager free for all who register through Gamblineers!
It is also worth mentioning that I constantly update bonuses and casinos, so make sure to keep checking the guides, so that you won’t miss the first free spins bonus available!
I only list casinos which allow you to play with Stellar. Some Stellar casinos will convert it to their internal currency at deposit and then back to XLM at withdrawal. But in that case, the casino does that for all currencies and not just for XLM, it’s the way they operate.
With that being said, you can play almost all games with Stellar as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Stellar, then they also have a large collection of Stellar games available, whether you prefer Stellar slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your Stellar and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
STELLAR CASINO REVIEWS
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Stellar casinos: which license they have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Stellar bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Stellar casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH STELLAR?
Stellar is an open network which exists as a tool, with which all kinds of money can be stored or moved. It is designed in a way that allows all the world’s financial systems to work together on a single network. At the release, one of Stellar’s goals was to boost financial inclusion, but quite quickly afterwards its primary concern became helping financial firms connect with each other via blockchain technology. It is faster, cheaper and more efficient than regular blockchain systems such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Stellar and IBM launched a project called World Wire, which allows major financial firms to submit transactions to the Stellar network and carry out their business via cross assets like stablecoins.
Stellar also allows its users to vote on which partnerships and expansions the developers should make.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Stellar was created in 2014 and uses a more environmentally friendly mechanism than Bitcoin and Ethereum. The blockchain is specifically designed for transfers and payments. Here, users can trade them within the network with ease. But unlike the majority of other blockchains, Stellar can connect to real-world endpoints where users can turn their digital assets into a thing they can spend.
- Safety: The network has suffered hack attacks in a sense that the hackers tricked Stellar users into believing that they were on the right website a couple of years ago, when in fact they weren’t. Like all blockchains, Stellar is constantly working on improving their security and is currently following the “Stellar Consensus Protocol”, which is a combination of four properties; decentralized control, flexible trust, asymptotic security and low latency. Anyone can join the process of finding a viable solution and no single individual or entity can ever end up with the majority of decision making control.
- Scalability: Stellar software was created in a way where it enhances the already existing decentralized transaction protocols and systems, where users can trade any kind of money. It is not limited to cryptocurrency and is specifically designed to make regular and cryptocurrency more accessible for everyone. Stellar aims to achieve true digitalization of assets around the world, where users can switch between currencies in a 1:1 ratio, regarding value, without any other financial liability.
Stellar coin uses a formula to calculate its fee costs. It is calculated by taking the number of operations the transaction contains and then multiplying it with base fee. There are up to 100 operations per transaction.
Stellar deducts the whole fee from the account, which is the source of a particular transaction.
Stellar is unique because it has a base fee of only 0.00001 XLM. This way users are able to keep more of their money.
If you still wish to prioritize your transactions, you can do so by adding a tip to your transaction, which will increase the number of operations and make the whole process faster.
Stellar is currently worth $0.28, which makes the fees extremely low.