TRON CASINO GUIDE of 2021
Tron casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Tron casinos.
Some online casinos are already offering Tron as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With TRX slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Tron gambling sites as well.
Here are the best Tron casinos you can find.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
Welcome bonuses in Tron are listed above for each casino that offers one.
Here is a short summary of the best Tron bonuses you can find:
Best Tron no deposit bonus: 50 free spins from FortuneJack with 0x wagering requirement
Best Tron first deposit bonus: 110 % up to 1.5 BTC + 250 free spins from FortuneJack with 30x wagering on bonus and 50x on free spins.
If aTron bonus code is required, you can find it in the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you need to do is click PLAY at your chosen Tron casino, register and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
You can test any of the bonuses before using them to see which would be best with my online casino bonus calculator.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
TRON FREE SPINS
Among all Tron bonuses, you can get the most free spins with Unikrn‘s first deposit bonus:
- 200 % up to 200 $ + 300 free spins, Wagering: 45x (on bonus), Free spins: 45x
I only list casinos which allow you to play with Tron. Some Tron casinos will convert it to their internal currency at deposit and then back to TRX at withdrawal. But in that case, the casino does that for all currencies and not just for TRX, it’s the way they operate.
With that being said, you can play almost all games with Tron as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Tron, then they also have a large collection of Tron games available, whether you prefer Tron slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your Tron and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
TRON CASINO REVIEWS
All Tron casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the Ethereum casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Tron casinos: which license the have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Tron bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Tron casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH TRON?
Being a third-generation cryptocurrency, Tron aims to do what Ethereum can and build on that. It aims to turn the web into a blockchain network, decentralizing it entirely and taking power away from central authorities.
Being the native token of a third-generation crypto blockchain network, it fuels all the decentralized apps and smart contracts.
TRX can also be used as cryptocurrency and a payment system, with the project offering multiple use cases for this option, including support at travala.com (a hotel booking website) SpendCard, TroncardIo, Bitnovo and BitcoinSuperst1.
Another important use case for the network is Tether trading, as the use of Tether on the TRC-20 Blockchain has already surpassed use on the Ethereum network many times.
Of course, like other third- and second-gen cryptos, the Tron blockchain is also used for executing smart contracts and hosting decentralized apps.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: The network is secured by 27 “Super-Representatives” (SR). This makes the network less decentralized than others, but as the SR’s are switched every 6 hours and are voted (meaning anyone can become a Super Representative) this issue has obviously been considered. Additionally, to become one, 9.999 TRX is burned from your account, making abusing this system expensive.
- Safety: While Tron had suffered attacks in the past, and had some controversy in the past, TRX is still considered a secure crypto and is seeing continued growth on its chain.
- Scalability: Tron supports massive on-chain scaling, allowing developers to build applications that can support potentially tens of thousands of users simultaneously. At this point, Tron can handle around 2,000 transactions per second. Comparing this to Ethereum’s 10 to 15, the difference is massive and really shows the headroom Tron has in scalability.
Tron is a decentralized blockchain network and is host to smart contracts and decentralized applications, making fees dependent on activity on the entire network.
Transaction fees are made up of Bandwidth and Energy, with each user allowed to make about 15 transfers free of charge. After that, the transaction fee is paid according to the Bandwidth used on each transaction.
Fees are very low and continue to stay low even when the market is gaining popularity. This is why many users of other smart chains like Ethereum are moving to Tron. It uses a Delegated Proof-Of-Stake system, allowing users to stake their crypto to earn interest. There is no “miner fee” and that helps keep fees low.