SOLANA CASINO GUIDE of 2021
Solana casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Solana casinos.
Solana has been added to the top market cap cryptos only recently, so there are almost no online casinos that offer Solana as their deposit and withdrawal currency. However, I have found a Solana casino and due to SOL gaining popularity, I’m sure more casinos will follow to become Solana gambling sites.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
Unfortunately, Crypto.Games doesn’t offer any bonuses at the moment. However, they run weekly tournaments for each coin they offer, so Solana will have it’s own tournaments there as well. If you manage to get to the top of the list in any week, you will be able to enjoy many VIP services and offers!
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
SOLANA FREE SPINS
Unfortunately, there are no free spins available in any Solana accepting casinos (yet!).
But be sure to come back to this guide as I will be adding more Solana casinos and their bonuses as they come out!
I only list casinos which allow you to play with Solana. Crypto.Games offer only their own, in-house games, which means that they are all playable with Solana as their games don’t rely on 3rd party providers and are completely under their own control!
You can read more about their games and services to use with Solana in the review.
May the odds be ever in your favor!
SOLANA CASINO REVIEWS
All Solana casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the Solana casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Solana casinos: which license the have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Solana bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Solana casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH SOLANA?
Solana is often referred to as a long-term rival of Ethereum.
A significant focus of Solana is to make decentralized finance accessible on a larger scale.
Solana was founded by Anatoly Yakovenko, a Dropbox software engineer, who thought of the proof-of-history consensus which is one of Solana’s essential innovations. It allows greater scalability and higher usability.
Solana has incredibly short processing times and it’s hybrid protocol allows for significantly decreased validation times for both transaction and smart contract execution.
One of Solana’s main promises to customers is that they will not be surprised by increased fees and taxes over time, because it’s protocol is designed to support low transaction costs while still guaranteeing scalability and fast processing.
The combination of proof-of-history and proof-of-stake mechanisms makes Solana unique in the blockchain history.
Solana’s average block time is 600 milliseconds (or 0.6 s) and it can process over 50,000 transactions per second.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
Solana’s proof-of-stake allows for a decentralised network of many independent nodes working together. However, Solana strives so much to be one of the fastest, that it’s making the cost of building, running and maintaining such a node very high and it can potentially drive away many users. Consequently more power can be concentrated in the hands of fewer users, making the network less decentralised.
- Safety: Solana’s proof-of-stake consensus model, reinforced by Tower BFT consensus, enable the network to reach consensus, despite potential attacks from malicious nodes. The Tower BFT (Byzantine fault tolerance) is a consensus algorithm that makes sure a consensus is reached without having to go through a multitude of messages among nodes and consequently improving the transaction speed. So in theory, it works similar Ethereum or Bitcoin, but faster.
- Scalability: Thanks to its robust protocol, Solana can offer a decentralized platform with global scaling potential, without the network congestion and high gas fees of the Ethereum network.
One of the major things that sets Solana apart from Ethereum are it’s low fees. Of course, Solana is still a very young token, but so far they have been able to keep their promise, even after growing to the 7th spot by market cap.
Solana has a large theoretical throughput. That means it can handle more transactions per second and is less likely to be congested, which is one of the most common reasons for higher fees. Solana fees are currently around $0.001.