LITECOIN CASINO GUIDE of 2021
Litecoin casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Litecoin casinos.
A lot of online casinos are already offering Litecoin as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With LTC slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Litecoin gambling sites as well.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
Welcome bonuses in Litecoin are listed above for each casino that offers one.
Here is a short summary of the best Litecoin bonuses you can find:
Best Litecoin no deposit bonus: 50 free spins from FortuneJack with 0x wagering requirement
Best Litecoin first deposit bonus: EXCLUSIVE 100 % up to 100 LTC + 200 free spins from King Billy, Wagering: 30x (on bonus) and 30x on free spins.
If an Litecoin bonus code is required, you can find it in the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you need to do is click PLAY at your chosen Litecoin casino, register and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
You can test any of the bonuses before using them to see which would be best with my bonus calculator.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
LITECOIN FREE SPINS
Among all Litecoin bonuses, you can get the most free spins with Unikrn‘s first deposit bonus:
- 200 % up to 200 $ + 300 free spins, Wagering: 45x (on bonus), Free spins: 45x
I only list casinos which allow you to play with Litecoin. Some Litecoin casinos will convert it to their internal currency at deposit and then back to LTC at withdrawal. But in that case, the casino does that for all currencies and not just for LTC, it’s the way they operate.
With that being said, you can play almost all games with Litecoin as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Litecoin, then they also have a large collection of Litecoin games available, whether you prefer Litecoin slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your Litecoin and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
LITECOIN CASINO REVIEWS
All Litecoin casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the Litecoin casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Litecoin casinos: which license the have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Litecoin bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Litecoin casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH LITECOIN?
Litecoin is mostly used for transactions that don’t hold high value, the median transaction hovering around $100. This is also its best use case scenario, as usually such transactions don’t have to be confirmed multiple times, as security isn’t as important. This means that such transactions are fast and easy.
If you are looking for the fastest transactions, there are of course still many coins with much faster transaction speeds but the trade off is wide acceptance and to a certain degree, security.
Even for very big transactions, Litecoin remains a viable option, with over 283 LTC addresses holding more than $1 million. It’s important to note, however, that most big transactions are still made in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Litecoin is a very good alternative to both coins like Bitcoin and coins like Bitcoin Cash, being an all-around good option because of its consistently low fees, good security and relatively fast transaction speeds.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Litecoin is a decentralized crypto based on the scrypt algorithm. Individual miners confirm transactions on a proof-of-work system. This ensures decentralization and as Litecoin isn’t as popular as Bitcoin, the risk of centralization isn’t as high.
- Safety: Litecoin is seen as a secure cryptocurrency, with a good foundation of block size and block time, coupled with a self-adjusting difficulty algorithm that adjusts mining difficulty over time. Many people trust Litecoin as it is an older crypto that has proven itself over time as a secure asset, with many users holding large amounts of it.
- Scalability: Regarding scalability, Litecoin performs well, keeping transaction speeds high and fees low. Currently block size is abundant, but if the crypto reached Bitcoin levels of popularity this might change, as it is essentially the same at 1 MB. Block time is different however, giving Litecoin an advantage.
As is the case with other cryptos, fees are determined by demand for block space and the size of your transaction (in bytes).
While the block size of Litecoin is limited to only 1 MB, the average block size (how much of the block Is actually used) is around 80 KB. In any case, the more important factor is block time, and Litecoin has an average block time of 2.5 minutes, resulting in less of a battle for fast confirmation.
Even if demand for block space increased, the faster block time means a higher capacity for confirming transactions over something like Bitcoin.
Even though Litecoin is one of the earlier cryptos, it remains quite popular. Combined with a growth in value, you might assume that its transaction fees have risen to keep up with new demand. Fees have risen, but not at all as much as they have with other cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Litecoin’s design helps keep fees and transaction times low. As of right now, the average transaction fee is a few cents – compared to its current value of hundreds of Dollars, the fees are really low.
Due to its fast block times and an abundance of space in a block, Litecoin transaction fees are relatively unaffected by the coin’s value.