BITCOIN CASH CASINO GUIDE of 2021
Bitcoin Cash casino sites and everything you need to know to find the best Bitcoin Cash casinos.
A lot of online casinos are already offering Bitcoin Cash as their deposit and withdrawal currency. With BCH slowly but steadily following Bitcoin’s popularity, there is only a matter of time before other casinos become Bitcoin Cash gambling sites as well.
BITCOIN CASH CASINOS
Here are the best Bitcoin Cash casinos you can find.
This page contains affiliate links. Read about affiliate disclosure.
BITCOIN CASH BONUS
Welcome bonuses in Bitcoin Cash are listed above for each casino that offers one.
Here is a short summary of the best Bitcoin Cash bonuses you can find:
Best Bitcoin Cash no deposit bonus: 50 free spins from FortuneJack with 0x wagering requirement
Best Bitcoin Cash first deposit bonus: 100 % up to 10 BCH + 200 free spins from King Billy with 30x wagering on bonus and free spins.
If an Bitcoin Cash bonus code is required, you can find it in the list above. If there is no code listed, then all you need to do is click PLAY at your chosen Bitcoin Cash casino, register and the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
You can test any of the bonuses before using them to see which would be best with my online casino bonus calculator.
If you want to see more bonuses, learn which are the best and find out what traps they may be hiding, my bonuses guide is the place to go.
BITCOIN CASH FREE SPINS
- 200 % up to 200 $ + 300 free spins, Wagering: 45x (on bonus), Free spins: 45x
BITCOIN CASH GAMES
I only list casinos which allow you to play with Bitcoin Cash. Some Bitcoin Cash casinos will convert it to their internal currency at deposit and then back to BCH at withdrawal. But in that case, the casino does that for all currencies and not just for BCH, it’s the way they operate.
With that being said, you can play almost all games with Bitcoin Cash as you would with Bitcoin, for example. Some game providers have certain restrictions to which coins can be used to play their games. But if a casino offers the option to play with Bitcoin Cash, then they also have a large collection of Bitcoin Cash games available, whether you prefer Bitcoin Cash slots, poker, roulette, blackjack or some other table game or live game.
So pick your favorite casino, deposit your Bitcoin Cash and
May the odds be ever in your favor!
BITCOIN CASH CASINO REVIEWS
All Bitcoin Cash casino reviews include casino’s payment information, accepted currencies, restricted countries, bonuses, pros and cons and more information about their games and offers.
View each review by clicking on the casino’s logo or their review link below the PLAY button in the Bitcoin Cash casinos list above.
Casinos are rated based on 5 characteristics:
- safety and reliability of Bitcoin Cash casinos: which license the have, do they have clear withdrawal information, their support and how long have they been on the market, successfully retaining their satisfied players.
- Bitcoin Cash bonuses: do they offer bonuses, is their wagering information clear, how high is their wagering requirement, …
- bet limitations: how does the casino limit you in terms of bets you can make (min./max. bets on different games)
- provably fair: whether they offer provably fair games and how many
- Bitcoin Cash casino anonymity: what info do they require from you to play, deposit and withdraw
For a detailed description of each category, you can check my Bitcoin casino guide. There you will find all above categories and the best casinos for each category, as well as 6 other categories.
WHY PLAY WITH BITCOIN CASH?
Bitcoin Cash seeks to be the crypto of choice for fast, cash-like transactions. Historical data shows that this is the most common way for the crypto to be used – small transactions.
It is important to note that many exchanges consider Bitcoin Cash less secure than other cryptos. This leads to a high number of confirmations being required before deposits are considered valid, resulting in longer waiting times. For example, Kraken currently requires 15 confirmations to consider your deposit valid, resulting in 2.5 hours of waiting time.
These security concerns are due to a higher risk of a double-spending attack being performed on the BCH blockchain.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM?
- Decentralization: Working on the same principle as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash is a decentralized network consisting of many independent nodes that work together. Compared to Bitcoin, it’s more decentralized, as there are more independent smaller miners.
- Safety: Bitcoin Cash is seen as insecure, and exchanges requiring many confirmations before your deposit is deemed legitimate. It’s a good idea for peer-to-peer exchanges to also get more confirmations before you can consider your transfer successful and safe.
- Scalability: As Bitcoin Cash aimed to fix Bitcoin’s scalability problem, it makes sense that this is where BCH excels. Huge block size means small transaction fees for all transaction sizes. The only problem is that blocks are still mined every 10 minutes, meaning that confirmation times are the same as the most expensive Bitcoin transaction, albeit at a fraction of the cost.
Similarly to Bitcoin, transaction fees for Bitcoin Cash are determined by demand for block space and transaction size in bytes.
Bitcoin cash’s biggest advantage is its 32 MB block size, which is huge compared to Bitcoin. This means that Block space isn’t so limited, and your transaction will be included in the next block.
Even if you need to send a transaction with many inputs and outputs, it won’t take up a large percentage of block space, keeping fees low.
Because BCH has a lot of headroom with its large blocks, even an increase in popularity and traffic doesn’t send fees skyrocketing. This doesn’t make it immune to this, it’s just that there would have to be a very significant increase in the amount of transactions being made.
What this means in practice is that even if the price of BCH is at e.g. $1500, the average fee is under 1 cent.