Global Gaming Awards 2021 Online Casino Shortlist
The Global Gaming Awards is one of the most recognized international gaming events.
Taking place in London and Las Vegas every year, the Global Gaming Awards includes 15 different categories, covering everything from land based and online casinos, operators, suppliers, products to CEOs:
- Betting Shop Operator of the year,
- Services Provider of the year,
- Online Sports Betting Operator of the year,
- Casino Supplier of the year,
- Product Launch of the year,
- Retail Supplier of the year,
- Online Casino Supplier of the year,
- Affiliate Program of the year,
- Online Sports Betting Supplier of the year,
- Casino Product of the year,
- Social Responsibility of the year,
- Casino of the year,
- Payment Solution of the year,
- Chief Executive of the year
and, the one we’re interested in most,
- Online Casino of the year
This year for the first time we have the privilege to see a crypto casino in the shortlist for the best online casino of the year – BitStarz!
BitStarz has been one of the first online casinos to offer cryptocurrency payments and has enjoyed a high trust and great reputation over the years. You can read more about them in their review and, if you haven’t yet, try their casino out for yourself.
Every category of the awards includes 10 nominees and the Online Casino category is as follows:
- Mr Green (William Hill)
- Lucky Casino
- Megaways Casino
- Cherry Casino
The finale of the event will take place virtually on June 28th and we have our fingers crossed to see a crypto casino rank as high as possible and help bring the crypto gaming to wider crowds!